Transformers 2: Revenge of The Fallen

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score

Whoa.

Unfortunately, I don't ever think I've seen a sequel top the first version of a movie, so I don't think this will be quite as good as the first one. With any luck though, it'll still be amazing because Transformer's was so awesome, there's a lot of room to do good without topping it o_O

Last edited by a moderator:

DM Cross

Reaction score
Hey, they're both "Whoa." style movies o_O Transformers completely blew me away with how awesome it was. I actually hadn't seen it until a few MONTHS after it's release onto DVD... I didn't really like the idea, I was never a Transformers kid, though I did watch and love Beast Wars as a kid.

Hmm, I wonder if they'd ever do a Beast Wars movie.

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
Hey, they're both "Whoa." style movies o_O Transformers completely blew me away with how awesome it was. I actually hadn't seen it until a few MONTHS after it's release onto DVD... I didn't really like the idea, I was never a Transformers kid, though I did watch and love Beast Wars as a kid.

Hmm, I wonder if they'd ever do a Beast Wars movie.

there is a movie called D-wars about beast with guns and stuff fighting humans

its quite old and the movie is not that good, it looks pretty awesome in the trailer though.

Reaction score
> Transformers completely blew me away with how awesome it was.
Is Transformers really good? I always thought it was movie like Over The Hedge and friends. I should probably watch it.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Is Transformers really good? I always thought it was movie like Over The Hedge and friends. I should probably watch it.

Uh... how is it like Over The Hedge? :confused: :p

It is really good. Can't wait for Transformers 2!

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

DM Cross

Reaction score

You don't know what Transformers were? From the old cartoons or anything?

quraji

zap
Reaction score
Looking good. I didn't expect the first one to be good either but I liked it. This one looks a bit darker which is nice as well.

And Beast Wars...wasn't that the show with the two sides just like Transformers but the robots were animals? And the main good guy was a gorilla? I remember that...

Edit: Yeah, found a link: dead link removed

Edit2: I was reminded by Beast Wars of this toy I had that was like a robo-skeleton raptor, and I was trying to figure out what show it was from (I remember loving the character). Turns out it is a Beast Wars character. Dinobot, the raptor dude who defected from the Predacons..

The action figure:

I wonder if I still have it..

C

ckeener

I saw the Transformers 2 dead link removed... looks like it will be even better than the 1st one, and that one was good too!

BANANAMAN

Resident Star Battle Expert.
Reaction score

I think cartoon network is showing a version. Though not as good as the original.;)

thewrongvine

Reaction score
Yeah. Very cartoonish. I don't like it because it's so childish... but it's not that bad for a cartoon I guess.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

DM Cross

Reaction score
Yeah. Very cartoonish. I don't like it because it's so childish... but it's not that bad for a cartoon I guess.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

You're talking about the Cartoon Network version, right? Because the movie was anything BUT cartoonish, much to my surprise.

Do we know who's the villain in this one?

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The first was great. Looking forwards to this one :)

Danny Cross

Bunny
Reaction score
Loved the first one. Actually refused to see it for months after it came out. Then was kind of forced to. As long as most of same cast I'll be really happy.

New_U.S.

ITS OVER 9000!
Reaction score
Last one owned. I hope they don't do as much product placement tho. You know if theres a Mt. Dew transformer its getting kinda ridiculous...

thewrongvine

Reaction score
Haha, yeah. It'll always be a bit weird and cartoonish in our minds when you think of the "TRANSFORMERS, ROBOTS IN DISGUISE!" motto.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

DM Cross

Reaction score
If you wiki-search the movie, they give you a list of all the new bots to appear... Gonna be hard to keep track of them all, I had enough of a hard time keeping tracking of the Decepticons in the first movie and there were only what... 6 of them, total?

Now there's a small army.

Can't wait to see my personal favorite, Ironhide again! :D

Ratchet: The parents are most annoying.
Ironhide: We could waste 'em!
Prime: You KNOW we don't harm humans! What is WRONG WITH YOU?!
Ironhide: I'm just saying... It's an option :(

:D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.