Transformers

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
Anyone else seen this movie?

Man it's awesome. It may lack in story and have stereotypical characters but in terms of "entertainment value" this has to be Top 3, probably taking top position. 10/10. Graphics also scoring 10/10.

If you are looking for a fun movie, with massive battles and explosions, badass robots, and a few laughs, I really recommend you see this.

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
im going to see it like on monday or tues
it really looks mad since the cartoon ones are mad too :p cant wait

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
lmao, this movie was so awesome, i'm going to watch it again tomorrow, i loved it... lol

"the pheromone levels in the male indicates he wants to mate with the other"

"what's up little bitches?"

this move is going into my best movies ever made section, along with FF7:AC lol

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Meh, in my opinion it was only decent.

Near the end I was thinking "Hmm, how much longer is this movie gonna be?".

But well, they are lucky they chose a hot chick to play a major role.

Akatsuki

Reaction score
This movie was the best movie I seen. I can honestly say that because I never watched those really really good award winning movies.

Funny story. During the movie. A storm hit and there was a powerout. So the movie also stopped. So there was a lot of yelling going around and mass chaos. My sister's boyfriend went out of the theater to see what's going on. He went into other theaters to see if the same thing happened to them. Well every theater was mass chaos but the ones that were showing Die Heart or something. So that made no sense. Later the power went back on. Then after the movie. This idiot starts complaining about the powerout and he started talking about how he's going to demand his money back from the manager for when the movie went out during the powerout. Well the thing is, my sister's boyfriend is the movie theater manager. Needless to say that he was all talk.

Tonks

Reaction score
I doubt many of you watched the old Transformers cartoons. I watched them as a kid, and I was a little disappointed at how much it deviated from the story.

7/10?

Akatsuki

Reaction score
Even so. I grew up watching a real life version of street fighter. Doesn't sound so bad if it wasn't all played by koreans. So I was actually have really low expectations.

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
Meh, in my opinion it was only decent.

Near the end I was thinking "Hmm, how much longer is this movie gonna be?"

I feel sorry for you :p. Was an awesome movie, not your type?

Tonks said:
I doubt many of you watched the old Transformers cartoons.

I did, but it's kinda hard to multiple stories from the series into a 2 and a half hour movie, which is the main reason they wouldn't of done it. Thought that was obvious :rolleyes:.

Halo_king116

Working As Intended
Reaction score
It looks very interesting, and I've heard a lot of good reviews on it. Coming here and seeing your opinions defiantly made me decide, and I'll probably go to see it.

I didn't really watch Transformers, all I remember that transformed was that Beasties show, when the animal things could transform. Though hearing all I have I defiantly want to see it.

Maybe soon I'll come back with my comments.

Have a good one. :)

New_U.S.

ITS OVER 9000!
Reaction score
transformers looks pretty cool, Live Free or Die Hard is also a very good movie

turok255

Reaction score
This is the best movie i've ever seen... ever.. Now i'll assume most of you be like meh he hasen't seen alot of movies but I have and this is a badass movie...Anyone know the song that played towards the end? also plays in the comercial....I didn't think it was on the sound track.. but I could be wrong...Holla back at me if you know the name.

ArmedCitizen

Kisses Cats
Reaction score
It really wasn't that great of movie, it was alright though.

The end was awful. They had this cool fight scene going then all of the sudden it just pretty much ends and Optimus Prime talks for ten minutes. What the hell was that about? Really annoyed me and ruined the movie.

And he put the cube in the wrong one? Couldn't Mr. Prime think of that? He was supposed to be a freakin' supreme being to us. Higher intelligence, faster, stronger, better. You are telling me he couldn't think of that? Maybe I missed something in the movie but... wasn't that good in my opinion.

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
This is the best movie i've ever seen... ever.. Now i'll assume most of you be like meh he hasen't seen alot of movies but I have and this is a badass movie...Anyone know the song that played towards the end? also plays in the comercial....I didn't think it was on the sound track.. but I could be wrong...Holla back at me if you know the name.

haven't seen the commercial

but there was three songs in the credits that i can remember (only because i worke din the theatres and listend to them 5+ times a day..

What I've Done by Linkin Park
Doomsday Clock by Smashing Pumpkins
This Moment by Disturbed

and there was another song, but i never caught the name of it

hope that helps you..

stubs101

Reaction score
I'll bet that those aren't the right one and the one he is looking for is the one that you didn't catch the name of. The humanity!:eek:

Well I am just like Halo King I really want to see it but I just haven't found the time... Hope to see it and come back with coments.

I don't know how far down this thread is because I read everything and posted. So umm, er, well I don't know how to say this, er, but, umm, bump?

1JadedJen

Send Lawyers, Guns and Money
Reaction score
MAN
That movie KICKED ASS
:D
And I wasn't even really into transformers in the day.

SilverHawk

General Iroh - Dragon of the West
Reaction score
I loved this movie! Definitely on my list of best movies. :D

And he put the cube in the wrong one? Couldn't Mr. Prime think of that?

If you followed the TV series, you'd know that Optimus Prime frequently volunteers to sacrifice himself for humanity. It's just how he is.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.