Transformers

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
That movie kicked ass.

My friend went sleeping during the movie, said he didn't like robots...

At the end I was stunned. The story is stereotypical, yea, but heh? The action is intense, and it's damn funny.

Honestly at first I couldn't tell that guy was playing the role of a nerd/studious boy. To me he just didn't look like that seriously -_-

New_U.S.

ITS OVER 9000!
Reaction score
The biggest problem with the movie was all the advertising in it. My favorite not so small advertisment was the transformer with Mountain Dew written all over it

SilverHawk

General Iroh - Dragon of the West
Reaction score
The biggest problem with the movie was all the advertising in it. My favorite not so small advertisment was the transformer with Mountain Dew written all over it

If I remember correctly, this transformer was created from a Mountain Dew machine. They had to pick something.

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
Man, everyone says the movie is great which makes me more tempted to watch it. But I can't atm but I might watch it l8r.
:D

Reaction score
Yeah man i saw that movie this week in a small theatre in mammoth whene I was on vacation and man it was real good even though there where lines moving up and down because of the crappy screen.

1JadedJen

Send Lawyers, Guns and Money
Reaction score
I think I was most impressed at how the special effects didn't look horribly out of place.

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
I personally liked this movie a lot.
I went to see it but my friends ended up seeing 1408.
We got Ratatuie tickets and walked into transformers, it was "sold out" and we found seats lol.

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
I personally liked this movie a lot.
I went to see it but my friends ended up seeing 1408.
We got Ratatuie tickets and walked into transformers, it was "sold out" and we found seats lol.

lol, i used to work at a movie theatre, the reason its "sold out" but u can still find seats is because once they get down to like 14-20 seats left, they put sold out, so that way they don't get a bunch of customers coming up fornt complaining about how they can't find seats.

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
Unless theres 1 or 2 of you, its usually hard to find seats with 3+ people.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.