Tree of Life upgrade animation

Bitterstone

Reaction score
Hey, what is the animation called that the Tree of Life does when you train units? I want to use that specific animation via triggers but I can't figure out what it's called.

Code:
Untitled Trigger 004
    Events
        Time - Elapsed game time is 6.00 seconds
    Conditions
    Actions
        Unit - Create 1 Buhro for Player 12 (Brown) at (Center of BOSS <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
        Set BOSSbuhro = (Last created unit)
        Hero - Set (Last created unit) Hero-level to 255, Hide level-up graphics
        Hero - Disable experience gain for (Last created unit)
        Unit - Order BOSSbuhro to Night Elf Ancients - Root (Position of BOSSbuhro)
        Animation - Play BOSSbuhro's [B][U][SIZE="3"]???[/SIZE][/U][/B] animation
        Trigger - Turn on Buhro Spellcast <gen>
(The "Buhro" unit has the Tree of Life model.)

Thanks for reading, hopefully i'm making any kind of sense.

meOme

Reaction score
The 4 main buildings all use the same animations for their upgrades: "upgrade first" and "upgrade second".

You can look this up yourself in the object editor, under "art - required animation names" I think. ;)

Bitterstone

Reaction score
Wait a second... I was mixing stuff up... I mean the animation he does when you train units... Sorry about that. He kinda flails with his arms around.

Nenad

~Choco Coronet~ Omnomnom
Reaction score
When you select a model, you will have the 3D ''view'' on the left side of the screen. Up there you have back and forward arrows that cycle through the unit's animations. Find the one that you need and play it ^^

Bitterstone

Reaction score
When you select a model, you will have the 3D ''view'' on the left side of the screen. Up there you have back and forward arrows that cycle through the unit's animations. Find the one that you need and play it ^^

Omg, that was simple, haha. Thank you very much!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.