Trees..

Lifee

Reaction score
Im making a map i puted some blight terrain on 1 place and then summer trees on it.They was looking fine ( undead trees ) but today i havent edited anything terrain or trees and ingame they just changed to Summer tree ( alive trees ) when they are on blight terrain.In world editor they looking fine, but in game they changing...Any1 know whats the problem.. i dont have triggers about trees and terrain that maybe cause this so it isnt from triggers.

BlackRose

Forum User
Reaction score
That's strange. Can you post the map / a screenshot up? I've never heard of such a problem :( But maybe it's a blight dispel occuring? But blighted tree's still stay blighted I guess.

Lifee

Reaction score
Screenshot in world editor :
trees1.jpg

Screenshot ingame :
trees2.jpg

Necrach

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Try just to move both those walls of trees one step down? See, if the line between grass and blight is somehow not detected exactly the same in-game for the trees, then just put them one step further into the blight and move the healthy summer trees down a step as well (they shouldn't be blighted then).

I guess this won't work, but incase you haven't tried it :eek:

sarkurayboy

Reaction score
Its a really strange thing , i nvr seen something like this before. But i did have something like this problem , and i solved it just by doing wad Necrach mention =)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.