Skin Tribal Guardian

Dakho

()[o__o]()
Reaction score
Started using some expansion skins, here's a spell breaker one. Went for a kinda tribal look, here's the result.

worldedit2008-06-1109-51-49-26.jpg

Screenshot-TribalGuardian-1.jpg

Attachments

• Tribal Guardian.zip
    72.2 KB · Views: 411

NullCurrent

( ゚ε ゚)
Reaction score
Looks good, but I think you should make a dark border around the edge of the sheild, and make the green vines (i think) on the chest, team color.

konerboy

Run piggy Run!
Reaction score
looks nice but i don't like the wines at the chest tough, do some more... what to call it...

(burn tool + dodge)

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
But you used the burn and dodge tool. :p

Not bad, but some parts look a little plain, just like some cloth with highlights and shadows. And the green part over his chest looks a little flat.

But other than that, nice!

Knight7770

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped aliophobia
Reaction score
This would be great for a cinematic :thup:

You should definitely make more.

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Reaction score
It looks really awesome!

I suggest you to add some wines to the shield itself, instead - crawling from the top the bottom.

Maybe, even add some battle scars - burnt out places, holes - to the shield because it's wooden.

I'll let this thread get some more feedback, but it's basically good enough to get my approval.

P.S

Does it have team colour? It would be really nice, if there was one (experiment with the shield or with the shoulder paddings).

Dakho

()[o__o]()
Reaction score
It looks really awesome!

I suggest you to add some wines to the shield itself, instead - crawling from the top the bottom.

Maybe, even add some battle scars - burnt out places, holes - to the shield because it's wooden.

I'll let this thread get some more feedback, but it's basically good enough to get my approval.

P.S

Does it have team colour? It would be really nice, if there was one (experiment with the shield or with the shoulder paddings).

I wanted to make the vines on the shirt team color but when I alpha'd it nothing happened... same thing happened when I tried to take the ears off. Kind of weird model :nuts:

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
Some areas are inalphable. And alphaing is for removing areas, you can't just add team color like that unless it is a team color designated area. (Determined by the model)

;)

Maybe you can alpha out some small sort of design on the shield, then it would look pretty cool.

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Reaction score
This skin is looking nice enough to be approved.

Looking forward for any edits, which really make this skin separate from the rest!

Ghostwind

o________o
Reaction score
The shield could definitely use an outline (even if it's just a bit of burn) but other than that it's really nice.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.