[Trigger Help] Effects positioned wrong

Zonagle

Reaction score
Hey, first of all, I didn't make this trigger, however, I would would like some help changing it slightly.
Trigger:
  • Events
    • Unit - A unit Finishes casting an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to |cffffcc00W|rorld Domination
    • Actions
      • Set ExplosionPoint = (Position of (Casting unit))
      • Set caster = (Casting unit)
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units within 777.00 of ExplosionPoint) and do (Unit - Pause (Picked unit))
      • Wait 1.50 seconds
      • Unit - Add Crow Form to caster
      • Unit - Remove Crow Form from caster
      • Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the origin of caster using Abilities\Spells\Undead\DarkSummoning\DarkSummonMissile.mdl
      • Set explosionshield = (Last created special effect)
      • Wait 0.10 seconds
      • Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the chest of caster using Abilities\Spells\Undead\DarkSummoning\DarkSummonMissile.mdl
      • Set explosionshield3 = (Last created special effect)
      • Wait 0.10 seconds
      • Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the origin of caster using war3mapImported\HellHole.mdx
      • Set explosionshield2 = (Last created special effect)
      • Wait 0.10 seconds
      • Unit - Make caster face 270.00 over 0.00 seconds
      • Animation - Play caster's stand channel animation
      • Wait 0.10 seconds
      • Animation - Change caster flying height to 425.00 at 40.00
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in Explodingunits and do (Unit - Make (Picked unit) face ExplosionPoint over 0.00 seconds)
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 36, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units within 777.00 of ExplosionPoint) and do (Unit - Pause (Picked unit))
          • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units within 777.00 of ExplosionPoint) and do (Unit - Make (Picked unit) Invulnerable)
          • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units within 777.00 of ExplosionPoint) and do (If (((Picked unit) Not equal to caster) and ((((Picked unit) is in (Units of type )) Equal to False) and (((Picked unit) is in (Units of type Peasant)) Equal to False))) then do (Unit Group - Add (Picked unit) to Explodingunits) else do (Do nothing))
          • Set portalreal = (portalreal - 20.00)
          • Unit - Create 1 Portalis UD for Neutral Passive at (ExplosionPoint offset by 400.00 towards portalreal degrees) facing portalreal degrees
          • Unit Group - Add (Last created unit) to portaluds
          • Wait 0.10 seconds
      • Wait 0.20 seconds
      • Special Effect - Create a special effect at ExplosionPoint using Objects\Spawnmodels\Other\NeutralBuildingExplosion\NeutralBuildingExplosion.mdl
      • Special Effect - Destroy explosionshield2
      • Wait 0.20 seconds
        • Loop - Actions
          • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units within 777.00 of ExplosionPoint) and do (Unit - Make (Picked unit) Invulnerable)
          • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units within 777.00 of ExplosionPoint) and do (If (((Picked unit) Not equal to caster) and ((((Picked unit) is in (Units of type )) Equal to False) and (((Picked unit) is in (Units of type Peasant)) Equal to False))) then do (Unit Group - Add (Picked unit) to Explodingunits) else do (Do nothing))
          • Set portalreal = (portalreal + 10.00)
          • Unit - Create 1 Portalis for Neutral Passive at ExplosionPoint facing portalreal degrees
          • Unit Group - Add (Last created unit) to portals
          • Animation - Play (Last created unit)'s birth animation
          • Wait 0.10 seconds
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in portaluds and do (Unit - Remove (Picked unit) from the game)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Set portalreal = (portalreal + 45.00)
          • Unit - Create 1 Portalis UD for Neutral Passive at (ExplosionPoint offset by 500.00 towards portalreal degrees) facing ExplosionPoint
          • Unit Group - Add (Last created unit) to portaluds
          • Wait 0.10 seconds
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in portaluds and do (Unit - Remove (Picked unit) from the game)
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in portals and do (Unit - Kill (Picked unit))
      • Wait 1.60 seconds
      • Animation - Change caster flying height to 0.00 at 200.00
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in Explodingunits and do (Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the origin of (Picked unit) using Abilities\Spells\Human\FlameStrike\FlameStrikeDamageTarget.mdl)
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in Explodingunits and do (Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the origin of (Picked unit) using Abilities\Weapons\Bolt\BoltImpact.mdl)
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in Explodingunits and do (Unit - Add Crow Form to (Picked unit))
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in Explodingunits and do (Unit - Remove Crow Form from (Picked unit))
      • Wait 0.10 seconds
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in Explodingunits and do (Animation - Play (Picked unit)'s death animation)
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in Explodingunits and do (Animation - Change (Picked unit) flying height to 400.00 at 300.00)
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in Explodingunits and do (Unit - Move (Picked unit) instantly to ((Position of (Picked unit)) offset by 75.00 towards ((Facing of (Picked unit)) + 180.00) degrees), facing ExplosionPoint)
      • Wait 0.02 seconds
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in Explodingunits and do (Unit - Move (Picked unit) instantly to ((Position of (Picked unit)) offset by 125.00 towards ((Facing of (Picked unit)) + 180.00) degrees), facing ExplosionPoint)
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in Explodingunits and do (Unit - Make (Picked unit) Vulnerable)
      • Wait 0.02 seconds
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in Explodingunits and do (Unit - Move (Picked unit) instantly to ((Position of (Picked unit)) offset by 150.00 towards ((Facing of (Picked unit)) + 180.00) degrees), facing ExplosionPoint)
      • Animation - Play (Picked unit)'s death animation
      • Animation - Change (Picked unit)'s size to (300.00%, 300.00%, 300.00%) of its original size
      • Animation - Change (Picked unit)'s animation speed to 60.00% of its original speed
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in Explodingunits and do (Animation - Change (Picked unit) flying height to 0.00 at 300.00)
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in Explodingunits and do (Unit - Cause caster to damage (Picked unit), dealing 100000.00 damage of attack type Chaos and damage type Universal)
      • Wait 0.10 seconds
      • Unit Group - Remove all units from Explodingunits
      • Unit Group - Remove all units from portaluds
      • Special Effect - Destroy explosionshield
      • Special Effect - Destroy explosionshield3
      • Animation - Reset caster's animation
      • Unit - Unpause caster
      • Unit - Make caster Vulnerable
      • Wait 0.10 seconds
      • Wait 5.00 seconds
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_ExplosionPoint)
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in portals and do (Unit - Remove (Picked unit) from the game)
      • Unit Group - Remove all units from portals

It doesn't seem to center quite right, it seems a little off. I was wondering if some of you could center it for me? I played around, and only seemed to make it worse.

View attachment Worlddomination2.w3x

HeX.16

Isn't Trollin You Right Now
Reaction score
Whats wrong with that. It looks sooo cool. But looks like its coded my a monkey.
EDIT: "Made By Kitabatake" This is our monkey people.

Zonagle

Reaction score
Yeah, it's a pretty awesome spells. That's why I was hoping someone could "touch it up" or... you know, totally fix it. I don't have enough knowledge with world editor to do such a thing, but I was hoping someone else might.

HeX.16

Isn't Trollin You Right Now
Reaction score
Lol noways im touching that code sorry but it looks so bad i hated looking at it. I could make something a little neater but im busy for the next few days.

Zonagle

Reaction score
Lol noways im touching that code sorry but it looks so bad i hated looking at it. I could make something a little neater but im busy for the next few days.

That's fine man, thanks anyway. I'm sure someone else will be able to help me.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.