Trigger Stops?

blurished

Reaction score
Healing Light - Heals unit for XX amount and periodically heals slightly every 2 second.

so the spell is based on Holy Light. easy enough, but for the periodic heals i trigger off with this

Events
Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability

Conditions
(Ability being cast) Equal to Healing Light (PRIEST)

Actions
Wait 2.00 seconds
Unit - Set life of (Target unit of ability being cast) to ((Life of (Target unit of ability being cast)) + 30.00)

STOPS HERE <<<

Wait 2.00 seconds
Unit - Set life of (Target unit of ability being cast) to ((Life of (Target unit of ability being cast)) + 30.00)
Wait 2.00 seconds

but for some reason the trigger only heals once n it stops

Happy

Reaction score
(Target unit of ability being cast) dont survive a wait (worder why the first heal works)....save (Target unit of ability being cast) in a variable and its working....

by the way...avoid waits in triggers.

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
You might as well use a targetable periodic healing ability (Unholy Frenzy, Rejuvenation etc) and trigger the XX heal. It's easier that way...

Waits are alright if you use them correctly.

GFreak45

I didnt slap you, i high 5'd your face.
Reaction score
you can create a periodic timer that fires every x seconds and every time it fires it heals the units in X group (add and remove them as the heal is cast) if it hits 0 units destroy the group and turn off the trigger that fires periodicly

keychup

Reaction score
try this instead. base the ability off the rejuvination spell of druid of the claw.
the only trigger youll need is the one that restores xx hp. the rejuvination already has a built-in heal-over-time.

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
Upon casting, make a dummy cast Rejuvenation on the target. Or something like that.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.