Trigger Window Freezes

Zurom

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm having a strange issue.

Last night, I was working on my map and everything was fine. This morning, I open my map and so far so good. However, once I click the button to open my trigger window. The Message window pops up with a non-stop onslaught of the same message:

"Warning: Orphaned trigger function call removed: Function Call 'Unknown'"

This forces the editor to freeze and I have to close it down. The strange thing is I don't have a function called "Unknown".

I figured I'd let it run while I go run a few errands but I get back to find out that it's been doing the same thing for about 45 minutes.

Any suggestions?

Monsterous

In the Shadows, Lurking.
Reaction score
Im guessing its looping over and over.
Load from a backup and continue from there :3

...and if you didnt backup, THIS IS WHY YOU HAVE THEM :banghead:
I learnt the hard way in wc3, and its saved me numerous times.

Of course, someone more sc2editor-savvy could come along and fix it, but its much more easier to load a backup ._.

Zurom

Reaction score
Lol I know exactly what you mean. Definitely shame on me, I should know better, being a programmer and all :p

Hopefully this is fixable :S

EDIT: Thankfully, it turns out that I created a separate save file to test something. This file is not too far behind my main file, but I did lose a couple hours of work. A solution would still be nice :)

EDIT2: Even more good news. The majority of the time spent (that I originally thought I had lost) was on creating multiple light tilesets. Luckily, while in my faulty document, I can still access the Data window. So I just copy/pasted all the light tilesets I created into the "back-up" document lol. Now, I just have to re-do a bunch of triggers. A solution to my original issue would still be nice to help fix similar issues in the future

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.