[/noparse][/b]
Zerg Primal Bonuses
Events
Unit - A unit Dies
Conditions
And - All (Conditions) are true
Conditions
(Level of Damage Bonus (all units) for (Killing unit)) Equal to 100
(Current research level of Primal Evolution (Zerg) for (Owner of (Killing unit))) Equal to 1
Actions
Unit - Set level of Damage Bonus (all units) for (Killing unit) to 1
Unit - Set level of Attack Speed Bonus (All Units) for (Killing unit) to 1
Unit - Set level of Armor Bonus (All Units) for (Killing unit) to 1
Unit - Remove Life Bonus (All Units 10) from (Killing unit)
Unit - Add Life Bonus (Zerg Primal Upgrade) to (Killing unit)
Unit - Add Attack Speed Bonus (Zerg Primal Upgrade) to (Killing unit)
Unit - Add Damage Bonus (Zerg Primal Upgrade) to (Killing unit)
Unit - Add Armor Bonus (Zerg Primal Upgrade) to (Killing unit)

[noparse]

the first part of these actions the set level and remove, works just fine.
the second part works the first time but this trigger is supposed to fire every time Damage Bonus reaches 100 it works well the FIRST TIME it fires off. but the second time it fires off the first bottom 4 actions do not fire again.

how do i get the zerg primal Upgrade actions to repeatedly occur? right now they can only be applied to a unit once, but not twice or an infinite number of times and i don't know why.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
How do you know it didnt happen the second time? You know you can not add the same ability twice to a unit.

sunshinex3

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
no? hrm i thought you could i think ive done it with item abilities? do the abilities have to be under the item category?

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
You cant do it with item abilities either. The only exceptions, as far as I know, is Charge Gold / Lumber, Spellbook and Channel since these abilities are designed fore the sole purpose of being used with triggers.

jonas

Reaction score
Here's what we used to do in battleships: add a life ability, level it up, remove it.
The trick was that there's a "bug" with those abilities which prevents level up + removing it from working correctly, so it would remove a different amount than it added.

You'll have to play around with it a little bit to figure out what the bug was, because I forgot whether it was that it always removes the level 1 amount but adds the level 2 amount, or that it always adds the level 1 amount but removes the level 2 amount.

There are some abilities which I recall vaguely you can add multiple times, but those IIRC are only the hero attribute abilities. Not sure though?

sunshinex3

Reaction score
This is what i ended up doing, now i can only utilized my star system up to 11x its current cap
[/noparse]
Trigger:
  • Zerg Primal Bonuses
    • Events
    • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
    • And - All (Conditions) are true
    • Conditions
    • (Level of Damage Bonus (all units) for (Killing unit)) Equal to 100
    • (Current research level of Primal Evolution (Zerg) for (Owner of (Killing unit))) Equal to 1
    • (Level of Damage Bonus (Zerg Primal Upgrade) for (Killing unit)) Less than 10
    • Actions
    • Unit - Set level of Damage Bonus (all units) for (Killing unit) to 1
    • Unit - Set level of Attack Speed Bonus (All Units) for (Killing unit) to 1
    • Unit - Set level of Armor Bonus (All Units) for (Killing unit) to 1
    • Unit - Remove Life Bonus (All Units 10) from (Killing unit)
    • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
    • If - Conditions
    • (Level of Damage Bonus (Zerg Primal Upgrade) for (Killing unit)) Less than 1
    • Then - Actions
    • Unit - Add Life Bonus (Zerg Primal Upgrade) to (Killing unit)
    • Unit - Add Attack Speed Bonus (Zerg Primal Upgrade) to (Killing unit)
    • Unit - Add Damage Bonus (Zerg Primal Upgrade) to (Killing unit)
    • Unit - Add Armor Bonus (Zerg Primal Upgrade) to (Killing unit)
    • Else - Actions
    • If - Conditions
    • (Level of Damage Bonus (Zerg Primal Upgrade) for (Killing unit)) Less than 10
    • Then - Actions
    • Unit - Increase level of Damage Bonus (Zerg Primal Upgrade) for (Killing unit)
    • Unit - Increase level of Armor Bonus (Zerg Primal Upgrade) for (Killing unit)
    • Unit - Increase level of Attack Speed Bonus (Zerg Primal Upgrade) for (Killing unit)
    • If - Conditions
    • ((Level of Damage Bonus (Zerg Primal Upgrade) for (Killing unit)) Greater than or equal to 2) and ((Level of Damage Bonus (Zerg Primal Upgrade) for (Killing unit)) Less than 3)
    • Then - Actions
    • Unit - Add Life Bonus (Zerg Primal Upgrade2) to (Killing unit)
    • Else - Actions
    • If - Conditions
    • ((Level of Damage Bonus (Zerg Primal Upgrade) for (Killing unit)) Greater than or equal to 3) and ((Level of Damage Bonus (Zerg Primal Upgrade) for (Killing unit)) Less than 4)
    • Then - Actions
    • Unit - Add Life Bonus (Zerg Primal Upgrade3) to (Killing unit)
    • Else - Actions
    • If - Conditions
    • ((Level of Damage Bonus (Zerg Primal Upgrade) for (Killing unit)) Greater than or equal to 4) and ((Level of Damage Bonus (Zerg Primal Upgrade) for (Killing unit)) Less than 5)
    • Then - Actions
    • Unit - Add Life Bonus (Zerg Primal Upgrade4) to (Killing unit)
    • Else - Actions
    • If - Conditions
    • ((Level of Damage Bonus (Zerg Primal Upgrade) for (Killing unit)) Greater than or equal to 5) and ((Level of Damage Bonus (Zerg Primal Upgrade) for (Killing unit)) Less than 6)
    • Then - Actions
    • Unit - Add Life Bonus (Zerg Primal Upgrade5) to (Killing unit)
    • Else - Actions
    • If - Conditions
    • ((Level of Damage Bonus (Zerg Primal Upgrade) for (Killing unit)) Greater than or equal to 6) and ((Level of Damage Bonus (Zerg Primal Upgrade) for (Killing unit)) Less than 7)
    • Then - Actions
    • Unit - Add Life Bonus (Zerg Primal Upgrade6) to (Killing unit)
    • Else - Actions
    • If - Conditions
    • ((Level of Damage Bonus (Zerg Primal Upgrade) for (Killing unit)) Greater than or equal to 7) and ((Level of Damage Bonus (Zerg Primal Upgrade) for (Killing unit)) Less than 8)
    • Then - Actions
    • Unit - Add Life Bonus (Zerg Primal Upgrade7) to (Killing unit)
    • Else - Actions
    • If - Conditions
    • ((Level of Damage Bonus (Zerg Primal Upgrade) for (Killing unit)) Greater than or equal to 8) and ((Level of Damage Bonus (Zerg Primal Upgrade) for (Killing unit)) Less than 9)
    • Then - Actions
    • Unit - Add Life Bonus (Zerg Primal Upgrade8) to (Killing unit)
    • Else - Actions
    • If - Conditions
    • ((Level of Damage Bonus (Zerg Primal Upgrade) for (Killing unit)) Greater than or equal to 9) and ((Level of Damage Bonus (Zerg Primal Upgrade) for (Killing unit)) Less than 10)
    • Then - Actions
    • Unit - Add Life Bonus (Zerg Primal Upgrade9) to (Killing unit)
    • Else - Actions
    • If - Conditions
    • ((Level of Damage Bonus (Zerg Primal Upgrade) for (Killing unit)) Less than or equal to 10) and ((Level of Damage Bonus (Zerg Primal Upgrade) for (Killing unit)) Greater than 9)
    • Then - Actions
    • Unit - Add Life Bonus (Zerg Primal Upgrade10) to (Killing unit)
    • Else - Actions
    • Do nothing
    • Else - Actions
    • Do nothing
[/noparse]

Last edited:

jonas

Reaction score
make it table driven, buddy

PS: I think there even are JASS systems that do something like this by cohadar and by Jesus4Lyf. I think one of them is called BONUS. Just look at how they're doing it.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.