Demo Map Triggers - Multi-Unit Instanceability (MUI)

Tyrulan

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Do you reset the trigger count again after using wait while in a loop? Does this still work?

jig7c

Stop reading me...-statement
Reaction score
yes it works, you don't reset the trigger count, it'll do it by itself when the trigger count reaches a certain number, in this example 50

Tyrulan

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I'm a little confused on how to really apply this to my map. I love to make my spell MUI but I don't understand what he's done. The function of each line of Custom Script? I am writing in Jass.. not using custom scripts.

wraithseeker

Tired.
Reaction score
If you are using JASS, you don't need to see this.

Locals will make your spells MUI.

If you have need struct attaching, use TimerUtils.

If you need any kind of unit attaching, use PUI.

simonake

Reaction score
Couldn't this Gui method work?
Trigger:
  • Actions
    • Set LocExecCount = (Execution count of (This trigger))
    • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
      • If - Conditions
        • LocExecCount Equal to 50
      • Then - Actions
        • Custom script: call ResetTrigger(GetTriggeringTrigger())
      • Else - Actions
    • Set TriggerExecCount = LocExecCount

Sooda

Diversity enchants
Reaction score
No, because all your so far used variables are globals. When you add wait somewhere in that trigger then with new trigger fire old variable values could be overwritten.

It is possible to make MUI triggers with global variables, it is explained in wc3 wiki: http://wiki.thehelper.net/wc3/MUI

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think this is very good for me, (A GUI user who doesn't have the time to learn JASS right now;) to create MUI.

As many people mentioned, JASS can make a simple MUI, but I guess this helps others a lot, such as myself.

I also want to point out that I feel this should be a tutorial, because it really does teach me how to create MUI.

+Rep, Great Tutorial!

Ignore all that, it was far easier when I just went out and really learned JASS.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.