Trolls vs Elves

BlackRose

Forum User
Reaction score
Well, damn that. Hopefully he checks the emails in the email he posted in the map. And gets my message :D

zeroX1998

Reaction score
Holes!!!!!!!

The elves can blink into those two holes!
Please help remove them in the next version!

BlackRose

Forum User
Reaction score
I reckon. There is like this Final Version going around o-o It's by this guy called De|taVe|ocity isn't it? Who claims to have fixed the bug in which Guardian Angel's could rapidly steal gold from the trolls hut. All he did was inefficiently add a casting time to the ability, instead of changing the trigger events. Blah. I actually managed to get an unprotected version from the author, but it was all in French and I had given up by then (since he had sent it a while after I asked for it) because I lost interest in the game.

BlackRose

Forum User
Reaction score
No idea lol.

The game stalemates if both forces of the map are at their Endgame resources.. haha ~

Whoareyou.

Reaction score
OK, well what did that dragon guy glitch fix in the latest ver as of March 2010? Cuz I kinda quit because all people added was [Name] -GlitchFix

iPeez

Hot food far all world wide!
Reaction score
uuhhmm...
The last elf this drill is hot ass. They must prepare their defenses in time to avoid being behind the stuff. Atmosphere sound intelligent

Nah I don't get anything out of that..

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.