Offense Tropical Assault FW

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
For the strategies, I will add hot keys of course for v1.4c.

Make the hotkeys for the spells next to eachother.
For example:
Z, X, C, V. V is always the ultimate.

I know when you use a strategy, the hero stops and does his animation and I can't fix it that well, but that only occurs in a very short amount of time. Just re-order him to move.

I haven't played this yet, but if thi is a spell:
E: Unit starts the effect of an ability
C: Ability is Strategy
A: Move Triggering unit (Instantly) to (Location of Triggering Unit)

Fix the leak :)

----
Anyway, I'll test this now.

demotry241

Don't Ever Categorize Yourself.
Reaction score
Make the hotkeys for the spells next to eachother.
For example:
Z, X, C, V. V is always the ultimate.

I don't like this idea, I prefer using a letter from a spell word, because..I like it : )

and that is what custom keys are for. = )

jonadrian619

-___-
Reaction score
Strategies have no leaks at all.

I used another keyset for the strategies. Since strategies, when used, mass your units to the Center, Northwest, Northeast, Southwest or Southeast, the keyset should be QZEC and S. Q is Northwest;E is Northeast;Z is Southwest and C is Southeast. S is the Center, so it's like a pattern which is easier to recognize.

Thx for testing!

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I meant, Use that trigger I said to stop a unit playing an animation while casting the strategy spell.

And the trigger I gave leaks. Not your one.

jonadrian619

-___-
Reaction score
Yes, I got your point now. But I have never done that before. The Art - Animation Name field of the Strategies have proven themselves useful, but somehow there is a delay after one of the strats have been used. The trigger you gave to me will help certainly, but the next official version will be released anytime within 1st week of October. That means any bug reports, imbalances and significant improvements like another expansion and a new Race, will be implemented on v1.6, the alpha version of the map.:)

>wheres the locked beta version?
At the thread itself, the map itself there:). I didn't indicate it as a beta version but surely it's not an alpha version because it's far from the latest planning for this map. v1.6 will be the alpha version since most of the important features have already been completed by its release.

jonadrian619

-___-
Reaction score
New version - v1.5c
- This version fixes major bugs that mainly appear in the arenas, and more. The map is safe to play now, especially in multiplayer.

jonadrian619

-___-
Reaction score
New version - v1.6
- The first alpha version. Bugless. There are some imbalances though.

Thread revamped as well.

Hope you have fun!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.