True Roleplaying - A Truely Open Role Playing Game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Persen said:
It's not yours either...

Nor did I claim it was, so let's not point out the obvious for the sake of post count, shall we?

Thanks. I'm sure AgentPaper will appreciate it.

DM Cross

Reaction score
*Sigh*

Did I ever state you did?

Why don't we do what I JUST suggested, and stick to the topic for AgentPaper's sake?!

Thank you.

G

guitarplay

hmmmmmm id say the last bout . . . 8 posts have been somewhat irelevent if not compleetly irelivent and compleetly un-helpfull lest just do as alexander and ghould said and calm down and keep this to posts taht are constructive to the map in progress

if u wanna fight. . pm eachother. . .

DM Cross

Reaction score
guitarplay said:
hmmmmmm id say the last bout . . . 8 posts have been somewhat irelevent if not compleetly irelivent and compleetly un-helpfull lest just do as alexander and ghould said and calm down and keep this to posts taht are constructive to the map in progress

if u wanna fight. . pm eachother. . .

Thank you for having a brain.

We need AgentPaper to get back and either take the game discussion in a RIGHT direction, or for whoever's working on it to give us an update.

A

Agent Paper

I havent been able to get on m computer for a while, but come this weekend i will be able to get back on so just wait until then. as of now i am on a school computer so i cant talk long and cant log in cause i forget my password. =P

Sorry for the delay but im doing more of the map then i thought i would so its been taking a while. after im done i will post it here and other people can put in the rest of the portions and touch-up the stuff already done.

and persen try to stick to the subject and not get in petty fights, alex, i already know what your like and i wont reprimand you ause you outrank me anyway. ;)

G

guitarplay

ok now. . . everyone here u heard what agent paper said, hees in school (so am I) and wont have much time to be on till weekends. . ., this means that everyone else here has to help out a little bit more and keep track of things, to make it easier for agent paper to maintain this place..., do waht u need to and help out as much as possible now

(doing good in school is # 1)

agent paper. ., I assume u dont have much time now to work on terrain, and if u wanted i could do some, unless u want to do teh terrain.

what happend to all teh people who volenteerd for terrain in the first place ??

G

Ghoulfrenzy

Why are you logging in as a guess, AgentPaper?

-Ghoulfrenzy

T

TOC_Cid

Back from camping.....

Well im back from camping and pretty bummed that nothing has gotten done :mad: But im ready for creeping once again when you need me.

Also I will be going to school on tuesday next week. So i won't be able to chat/creepmake/balance until about 4:00 on weekdays, and im pretty much free on Saturday and Sunday unless I have something else planned.

G

Ghoulfrenzy

Same with me. School from eight to three, then soccer practice regularly from 5:30 to 7:30 EST. Weekends are the best for me. Can't wait to get going.

-Ghoulfrenzy

DM Cross

Reaction score
Ghoulfrenzy said:
Why are you logging in as a guest, AgentPaper?

-Ghoulfrenzy

AgentPaper, if you can, have an Admin change your password for you. E-mail them what you want it to be, and they can do it through the CP, and ta da! Screenname back! :) You can change it after ya get back into the account, naturally, but it doesn't really matter since they can pretty much change it whenever the hell they feel like it, and they're the only ones that'll know :rolleyes:

Sargon, can you do it with Super Moderator powers? :p

He's like a super hero :eek: SUPER SARGON!

Sargon

Reaction score
Nope, sorry. Can't do.

T

TOC_Cid

RavageW3 said:
Hey! Sign me up for Hero creation, im very good. Thanks

We are pretty much done on recruiting for the team, but if you want Paper might let you be a tester or balancer. Plus i think AgentPaper is making the heroes himself.

G

guitarplay

hero cretaion from what it sounds like could be a lot of heros. . .

mnay many races and multiple heros per race. . . but its up to papaer
(since were all in school basicaly its realy gonna start mooving slower)

Grundy

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
hey i got a question, are all races mages all just basic mages or are they all diferent types of mages? like Undead Mage = Necromancer, Human Mage = Summoner?

and how about adding Naga as a race?

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
This thread has been moved over to the new TH.net Member's Projects forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.