True Roleplaying - A Truely Open Role Playing Game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

skinny77

TOC_cid, were u, by any chance, doing the DUke Of Edingburgh Award? Coz i got back from camping two days ago and i was doing the Dof E. Just wondering coz we were away at kinda the same time....

T

TOC_Cid

Nah, i was camping up in Miracle Beach with a couple friends and my family.

mnay many races and multiple heros per race. . . but its up to papaer
(since were all in school basicaly its realy gonna start mooving slower)
I guess i didin't think of that, wel if you ask paper he might let you. And AgentPaper, could i make a couple heroes? :D

Just saying since i thought there was only 5 classes, but i totally forgot about races.

T

TOC_Cid

Can anyone update what is going on with this project currently?

P.S. I am stupid, for I am the evil double poster!

G

guitarplay

i have no clue where this map is but im assuming agent paper is still having password problems and working on the terrair

hees also got school and hw so this could be moving slow for a while

T

TOC_Cid

Well yah, but i also have HW and school n stuff. But I can't do nothin yet.....

A

Agent Paper

Sorry for not having posted for a long time now, but I havent been able to get on a computer for a bit now so the terrain is at a standstill, and we are receiving new people to work, and heros sounds good. once i c an get on my actual computer i calog on as i know my pasword now but i can only get a comp at school and i have to do it fast. sorry for the delays, I wil be doing all i can to get to a computer and finish the terrain as fast as i can.

T

TOC_Cid

There is a 50% chance of you dieing everyday, everyone should think about that. :D Hahaha scary thoughts.

The point: ok, I wanna make at least a couple heroes for this, because i just love making heroes! I have a bunch of pre-made heroes and abilities in different maps that i just make for fun. Almost like a journal, i make a hero every couple a days when an idea pops in my head.

A

Agent Paper

OK well the heros will be as follows

Human
Orc
Undead
Night Elf
Troll
Naga

and then for each race there will be one of each of the standard classes

Warrior
Mage
Ranger
Priest
Rouge

and then for each race 1 special class that is only for that race, like a human paladin, or a troll berserker or orc shaman etc. feel free to give reccomendations and then i will make a master list.

G

guitarplay

human palidan (good idea, or knight)
orc axe-man (brutal as hell, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, chops his ass to bits...)
undead skeleton (ooooo, can u kill something thats allready dead???)
night elf witch (cast that spell baby cast it. .. lol i am at a loss for NE)
troll berserker (another good idea, but also maby a bomber, like morter team)
naga sea monster (from the waters beyond rose a great monster. . .)

just a little list, scrap it if ya want i dont care

A

Agent Paper

Ok probably like this

Human Paladin
-Holy spells, can heal allies/self boost teammates
Orc Shaman
-Makes totems that boost allies and deals damage
Troll Berserker
-Does a lot of damage but has low defense
Undead Necromancer
-Summons undead and casts curses
Night Elf Druid
-Summons, helps allies, and heals
Naga Sea Witch
-Some summons and does damage/curses

Each hero will have a standard ability (no levels) 4 hero abilities, and a spellbook type item (one with summons or totems for shamans etc.

T

TOC_Cid

Those are alright but no offense, unimaginative (meaning they pretty much come form the game itself). What I thought is like:

Code:
[B]Human - Scholar[/B]
Whatever he believes he can do, he might be able to.... 
[B]Orc - Behemoth[/B]
Powerful in strength, no other class can match up to it's brute fighting styles. 
[B]Troll - Poison Master[/B]
Master of brewing potions, Good or Bad. Throw potions at your enemies or help your allies. Many possibilities.
[B]Undead - Grave Raider[/B]
Adept in Bone Magic, raise the dead from skeletons to mummies. (Pretty much just a fancier name for necromancer)

I couldn't think up something for Night elf or Naga. But if you use any of these ideas, PLEASE LEMME DO POISON MASTER AND GRAVE RAIDER. I really want to make em. :D Actually I have an Orc Behemoth variation already that I could just rename.

G

guitarplay

yo agent u realy need to talk to someone bout getting ur acc bak

AgentPaper

From the depths, I come.
Reaction score
I have had my account, but I have been logging in at school so I didnt have much time :eek: .

Anyway I'm not worried about having heros that are different, because most of them wil be similar (different spells of course) and I'm not going to take a so-so hero just to be different (No offense, but Scholar? Grave Raider?). Of course this does not mean I won't take other heros, especially (but not only) in replacing the Sea Witch. Also If you want to see a new race in there then don't be afraid to ask for it, just note that the race has to have models for each of the main classes, and a special class.

T

TOC_Cid

Well the scholar was retarded...... But Grave Raider isnt that bad? It's inventive I guess.... :p

T

TOC_Cid

Well I have good news (for you) and bad news (for me). Good news is I have alot of spare time now that a Website project me n a couple other guys were workin on just haulted for some reason.... Bad news, I can't work on it till the other guy gets back..

So Ill make the heroes for an entire race if ya wants me to, preferably Troll or Undead.

Agent Paper if your kinda slow on the terrain and can't do much, can you send me the map and ill do some heroes or something If your not working on it alot. Ill creep it when its done terrained tho.

AgentPaper

From the depths, I come.
Reaction score
Unluckily I cant get on my computer and can't for whoknows long, so just make a new one to get started on, we'll use that one. Look over the terain layout and make it the largest map, and cityscape terrain. feel free to import tiles if you need them, we will be using WEU so there is no limit (but cityscape for hte 2 cliff tiles) and don't get started on the heros yet, we aren't finished designing them yet.

G

guitarplay

wow school scheduals have realy fucked up this project, and i am so overwhelmd wiht my models right now its not funny, thye are giving me so many problems

AgentPaper

From the depths, I come.
Reaction score
Well I didn't get much done on the map before I got caught up, so Whoever wants to start making the terrain should start a new one. and start it out submerged and raise it so we can make the smoother rivers and go by the same old rubric (attached).

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.