True Roleplaying - A Truely Open Role Playing Game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AgentPaper

From the depths, I come.
Reaction score
Sorry for not being on all weekend guys, some stuff happened and I couldn't use my computer, or any others much at all (darn spoiled sister!) and sounds good pandaren, and I probably will be doing a large portion of the triggers, and also quality control for most of the other areas.

T

TOC_Cid

panda, did you check the first post of this thread? If so you might want to PM everyone to see if there still involved, excluding the terrainers. Anyways, i don't think my boss is FINAL boss material but i can tweak it when i balance i guess. Actually it would help me alot to be a balancer as well as creeper, cuz then i get to balance my guys when testing is done :) SO this works out for me!

AgentPaper

From the depths, I come.
Reaction score
Uh, I don't think the FINAL BOSS should be in the northern caves, maybe the hardest normal one though. I am planning a few special dungeons for the highest levels, ones that require a team and teamwork. the final oss will be "impossibly" hard, would require a full team of full level chars with good equipment, superb teamwork, planning, and probably a couple tries. Of course It won't be just high hp high dmg fast attack uberfoob. it will be full fledged multi-level orchestraded battles with avoiding attacks and completing things and hidden things and (fast paced) puzzles, similar to the greaatest zealda bosses. but don't worry about them yet, those will come MUCH later, like near the end of development.

T

TOC_Cid

Ok then, hey panda when your done or you want me to do some creeps just PM me the map and what terain you want me to populate with creeps. Unless ghoulfrenzy is still involved ill probably end up creeping all of it.

AgentPaper

From the depths, I come.
Reaction score
Panda is doing terrain right now, though he is a couple days overdue...

T

TOC_Cid

Theres a dead-line? Maybe he is doing some heavy doodads or something..

P

PandarenLord

True Roleplaying

I didnt know there was a deadline, anyway, I am basically finished, with about 6171 total doodads. I was unable to get on work on WE alot, I've been very busy this week, but should be only this week. Attached is the map, tell me what you think. I left some space for more interior things.

~PandarenLord

Attachments

• TRP Resurrection.w3x
    334.8 KB · Views: 372
T

TOC_Cid

Ok, so can i creep it for the weekend or something? Or is terrain not done?

EDIT: Holy shit! Thats kick ass terrain panda! Your gettin rep for this!

P

PandarenLord

Thanks TOC_Cid for such a nice compliment! What BattleNet server are you all on? I'm on US East...

~PandarenLord

AgentPaper

From the depths, I come.
Reaction score
Great! I'll be back home around 4-5 so I'll finish my part up, and then we can get to creeps.

T

TOC_Cid

Sorry for the late response panda, My username is Judge_Cid@Azeroth and Judge_Cid@Lordaeron. I always on West tho beacause my clan is there. Question: Panda, the boss area up in glacier/icey wastes, is it the kinda cavey looking thing with curved ice pillars arcing over a patch of ice? Just wanna know where to put the bosses and stuff.

P.S. YAH CREEPS W00T W00T

P.P.S. Ghoulfrenzy, you still part of this? I may need help with these creeps, if we want it done soon. I can do it all, but I can't work on it all day, maybe 2hr a day at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.