Trying out a new signature technique

NoxMortus

All Along the Watchtower
Reaction score
Trying something new, can't think of much else to say :eek: , so what do you think?

subzero1copyaw0.jpg

It actually has a 1px white border if you were wondering.

Narwy

I Hate Owls. period
Reaction score
if im honest with you, i really like this style :) Render blends into the background (which is ool) very good and background is ok anyway :)

but theres some things to change.

-Text (not the font)

-Color
And why color? because it looks little bit reddish/violet for me :/ try to add some blue instead.

NoxMortus

All Along the Watchtower
Reaction score
if im honest with you, i really like this style :) Render blends into the background (which is ool) very good and background is ok anyway :)

but theres some things to change.

-Text (not the font)

-Color
And why color? because it looks little bit reddish/violet for me :/ try to add some blue instead.

Yea, I've never been good with text effects, so I decided to keep it simple ;) I'll try messing around with it later.

Try adding some blue? ... err what? :confused:

Jimpy

The Invisible Observer
Reaction score
Very cool, render/subject dude look great, text is a tad bland but I honestly don't think you should complicate it for the sake of putting effects everywhere.

Definatly less red. ;)

10/10 It looks great and there is'nt anything negative about it really. Though 10/10 doesn't mean my minds been boggled in awe, I simply think its a good sig.

NoxMortus

All Along the Watchtower
Reaction score
Alright, tried working on the suggestions - I spruced up the text a bit and, yes, I added more blue :nuts:

subzero2copyfz5.png

Contrasted;

subzero3copygo9.png

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
Nice job, I just think it needs a border and its good ><
8/10

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
I like the first one the best. The effects on the text simply don't look that good. I would rather go with the text from the first, but make it blue and lower it's opacity a bit. Anyway, it's good, I like how the renders blends in.

8/10

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.