Weird TSA Worker plants bag of white powder on Passenger as a Joke

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
In the tense new world of air travel, we're stripped of shoes, told not to take too much shampoo on board, frowned on if we crack a smile.

The last thing we expect is a joke from a Transportation Security Administration screener - particularly one this stupid.

Rebecca Solomon is 22 and a student at the University of Michigan, and on Jan. 5 she was flying back to school after holiday break. She made sure she arrived at Philadelphia International Airport 90 minutes before takeoff, given the new regulations.

She would be flying into Detroit on Northwest Airlines, the same city and carrier involved in the attempted bombing on Christmas, just 10 days before. She was tense.

----------------------------
You have to read the article for this one it is worth it.

Last edited:

Aqua Dragon

I'm made of water. Remember that now.
Reaction score
I did too. I just feel a bit of sympathy for the person.

I don't. I just thought it was kind of funny. Unprofessional or not, bursting up into tears over something like that seems like far too much of an overreaction.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
I would understand her going into tears if he continued to do it, but I mean... if he stopped and said "Haha just kidding! Now see, TSA Trainee, this is how it's done," I would go "haha, you're a fucking prick mista TSA worker. I want a free plane ticket."

Varine

Reaction score
Still there for me. Girl is kinda cute.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Women are sensitive and that kind of stuff if they are stressed out or already nervous about flying can really screw someone up. Guys can take it alot better.

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
Yeah, but just think for a moment; if she had been arrested there was the potential for her whole life to be completely and utterly fucked up. That is the sort of thing that would have been going through her mind. I'm pretty sure that, even if you didn't burst into tears, you'd have a pretty strong reaction.

Matemeo

Reaction score
I'd be pretty pissed. It's not something you mess around with, though her reaction might have been a bit strong.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
I'd miss my flight from standing there, screaming at anyone and everyone until that man was fired.

A drug conviction can stay on your record, even if you're found inncocent. Any conviction can, really, unless they SAY they're going to remove the instance from your record. But that doesn't always happen.

The woman was probably thinking that her entire life woud be overshadowed by this one time where she was suspected of trafficing/dealing/taking drugs. Meaning that could be referenced at ANY TIME. From her school, any job opportunities, buying a home or car... Anything.

Varine

Reaction score
Yeah, but just think for a moment; if she had been arrested there was the potential for her whole life to be completely and utterly fucked up. That is the sort of thing that would have been going through her mind. I'm pretty sure that, even if you didn't burst into tears, you'd have a pretty strong reaction.

It said what was going through her mind, and both of the thoughts were it's not hers.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
That was a good one - dick move - but ultimately some funny stuff!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.