[Intermediate] - Intermediate Level Tutorials

[Advanced] - Advanced Level Tutorials

[Video Tutorials] - All Video Tutorials

[Uncategorized Tutorials]
[Basic Tutorial] Train Campaign Units in Melee Games

kioSk

Reaction score
Oh nice thanks a lot!

//Edit: More Tutorials to be found here. Especially the A Simple TD, where a really simple TD is being created. Good for beginners :)

Yoshii

Reaction score
that attribute tutorial is missing how to change starting value(0) as a level 1 hero whcih is done by creating a starting stats behavior on a hero.

I wish somebody would come up with a hero learning/ability multiple level tutorial; i made a ability (blink) level up to level 3 ( a la warcraft3) but i cant do it with all ability, also all ability level up by one level no matter the skill i put my point into.Also, ability seem to start at lvl "0" even though it read level 1

Steel

Software Engineer
Reaction score
that attribute tutorial is missing how to change starting value(0) as a level 1 hero whcih is done by creating a starting stats behavior on a hero.

I wish somebody would come up with a hero learning/ability multiple level tutorial; i made a ability (blink) level up to level 3 ( a la warcraft3) but i cant do it with all ability, also all ability level up by one level no matter the skill i put my point into.Also, ability seem to start at lvl "0" even though it read level 1

Incorrect, it is there. Read my tutorial.

The start point of level 0 is the indexation reference. In programming an array starts at 0, not 1. This is common logic.

Yoshii

Reaction score
Incorrect, it is there. Read my tutorial.

The start point of level 0 is the indexation reference. In programming an array starts at 0, not 1. This is common logic.

I know about that, i just saying i have a problem with multiple ability level when trying to level hero skill a la warcraft 3

and ya I read your bug report; the min value field doesn't do anything(dont think the max does anything too but havent tried so the only way to change hero starting stats is creating another behavior

Sui-cookie

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
=o!! i swear i thought i found the holy grail when if first opened this and i seen all the tutorials...

jleips2600

Reaction score
Oh goodness, this is mighty fine. Thanks for the bump, I didnt see this before.

+1 for stickied please!!

Will be bookmarking this thread until it is stickied. Thanks for the hard work Steel. +rep

Keep it updated!!

Steel

Software Engineer
Reaction score
The posts over there on sc2mapster aren't approved by anyone and it doesn't seem they follow any posting standards. HiveWorkshop does a great job with their handling of tutorials. As some of the tutorials over there are useful, some of them are not. For example...there is a post over there about Multithreading that I don't quite agree with.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.