Tutorial Repository - Starcraft 2 Editor

ZeroPoints

Reaction score
i seem to be having a problem in the basic hero creating tutorial did it as it said (bit confusing since its old).
I made the unit a hero gave him the behaviour levelup.
made the levelup behaviour veterancy and added the lvls for exp 50/100/200.
the hero gets the exp bar but the bar does not fill up which field am i missing or what?

ZeroPoints

Reaction score
Im still having issues with the veterancy experience gaining behaviour. I have the hero and have added the behaviour just like that in the first post but the experience bar doesnt fill up.
Also can someone download the map linked on this sites tutorial (http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/general-mapping-tutorials-659/create-hero-attributes-167754/) i've downloaded it and ran it aswell and the experience bar does not seem to fill up aswell.
Is it to do with sc2 update or something because all of those tutorials are a bit old.

ZeroPoints

Reaction score
zzz nvm onetwosc posted on a youtube comment of his that "In 1.2, I'm told the issue is the following (in? triggers): "what you need to do is just remove 1 trigger action: Melee - Set default melee options for all players. This will restore your heroes' ability to gain XP".

Steel

Software Engineer
Reaction score
IncGamers changed how their forum urls were being formatted. Ill try and get them fixed up shortly.

X-maul

AKA: Demtrod
Reaction score
You should consider checking the links, the "Basic Hero Creation", "Hero Attributes" and some others (I havent checked them all) contains 404 errors.

EDIT: Noticed this have already been pointed out for you.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.