[TV Show] Supernatural

Jaujarahje

I have now changed this in the User CP
Reaction score
The overall big story lasts the first 5 seasons, just so you know. My friend let me borrow the 6 seasons on DVD, finished all of them within a month, and I'm about 2 episodes in to season 7
Season 7 spoiler
I'm pretty sure Cas is dead for good, the leviathans said he was completely gone, and his vessel melted or something so I think he's gone for good. Never know though!

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Jedi, make sure you don't read these spoilers because you're not up here yet, ;)

Ah, so suspenseful, Cas's fate. I think Misha Collins might be moving on to other things, but Supernatural has always found ways to bring back the dead. He had a good run though, before turning to the dark side!

Jaujarahje

Reaction score
Fun fact my friend told me (Don't actually know if it's true or not, but seems plausible) Spoils season 2 finale, so if you haven't seen it, don't read!
When the devils gate is opened and Dean kills Azazel with the colt, apparently John was edited in. He filmed his part seperately because he was so busy and he was green screened in the scene haha. I found that entertaining
Season 7 topic
Misha was one of my favorite actors too. My friend thinks that he will come back as the head leviathan, I don't see how, but you never know!

Also, you guys should check out Misha's twitter, he's an entertaining guy, he also helps with whatever the hell this is http://gishwhes.com/

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
Well im all caught up now, saw all the episodes :>

including yesterdays.
im starting to like Crowlie :>
hes not even evil, hes just a douchebag. which makes him funny most times

is castiel dead dead? i hope hes still alive and returns cuz hes awesome but he got pretty owned by those leviathan :(
also is ben dean's real son or not, im confused.

P.S. yes i did watch like 6 entire seasons in only 2 weeks so what, come at me bro. the show is awesome >:]

Jaujarahje

Reaction score
I don't believe Ben is his real son. Even when possessed the demon in Lisa (Who has all her memories) said they aren't actually related. I think I've heard somewhere that Misha is coming back. My guess is as head leviathan or something. Crowley just rides with whoever is in power, but since the leviathans hate him it will be interesting

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
well he did say that the reason dean and sam havn't run into any demons recently is because crowley wants them to be able to fuck over all of the levis himself and doesnt want any demons making it harder for them since the levis are a bunch of dicks and he hates them. Im guessing it has something to do with when he tried to become friends with them and they said F you to him.

Also what ever happened to the anti-christ? hes obviously going to make an appearance again... but when D:

also is meg dead yet? i remember she got owned quite a few times now but i dont recall her dying

and what about the colt? what ever happened to it? he shot lucifer with it but then they never referenced it again for some reason. just use that baby on them levis and GG

Jaujarahje

Reaction score
I don't believe Meg is dead, although I don't remember what happened to her. I think the demons have the colt, but who knows. Also when they tried to kill Lucifer with it he said he was one of 5 things that couldn't be killed by it. I'm guessing the leviathans are one of the 5 things

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.