General Twilight star Pattinson hit by taxi.

gameman

It's been a long, long time.
Reaction score
NEW YORK — "Twilight" star Robert Pattinson was hit by a taxi in New York as he tried to run away from a crowd of hysterical teenage fans, but he was not seriously injured, U.S. media reported.

Pattinson, 23, who stars in the hit teenage vampire movies, was clipped on the hip in front a bookstore in Manhattan where he was shooting scenes on Thursday for his new film, "Remember Me," a drama about two young lovers dealing with family tragedies.

Last edited by a moderator:

uberfoop

~=Admiral Stukov=~
Reaction score
Poor guy. First he gets signed up to do a movie without knowing the full extent of the messedupedness of the character he's playing, then he gets chased around by insane fangirls to the point where he gets hit by cars.

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Oh no, he got hit by a taxi...

It's New York, it's not like it was going any faster than 5 mph.

WastedSavior

A day without sunshine is like, well, night.
Reaction score
It's tragic when things like this make it to the news. :thdown:

uberfoop

~=Admiral Stukov=~
Reaction score
I dunno, I find it hard to hate Pattinson. When he signed up for Twilight he had no idea what he was getting into, and has since displayed slightly indirect extreme dislike towards Meyer's stuff.

Jolly chap*

Reaction score
uberfoop said:
I dunno, I find it hard to hate Pattinson. When he signed up for Twilight he had no idea what he was getting into, and has since displayed slightly indirect extreme dislike towards Meyer's stuff.

I never knew he didn't like her work. :eek:

Danny Cross

Bunny
Reaction score
So I read this and. . . . laughed! Couldn't help myself! How crazy do you have to be to walk into moving traffic? :)

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
From what I read somewhere (I don't know where) He never knew twilight before signing up to do the movies, and he turns out, hated it.

GooS

Azrael
Reaction score
So the guy hates what the world loves him for.. Cool.

Anyways, yeah, nothing more to say.

Didn't like the movie, I know shit about the guy.

//==GooS

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.