WIP Ultimate Anime Arena Looking for Map Makers and Testers

P

Puredarkness

hey Im making a map called Ultimate Anime Arena a game where you can battle with anime characters to the death with mini games duel mode usm sm pro mode noob mode weather ups and downs hiddden gameplay and awsome things everywhere

http://ultimateanimearena.forumotion.com/index.htm

This is the website i made please join we need

-Testers
-Professional Terrainers
-More Triggerers
-Modelers (for unmade models, like characters from ergo proxy and such)
-Artists (loading screen mini map image and game interface)

please join and help out this game :D

Here are some of the in game features that have been planned

20 Minigames

Uber Short Mode: Makes all heros level 10 when picked

Short Mode: Makes all heros level 6 when picked

Duel Mode: Every 10 minutes 2 dialouge boxes will pop up prompting you if you want to vote for a single duel or a team duel. Whichever gets the most votes will happen.

Weather: Every 5 minutes certain weather effects will happen for a certain amount of time like a thunderstorm or a blizzard or a murky foggy day.

Game time: a clock will be at the top showing the game time.

Interactive Training Areas: Too weak to fight the main crowd well there will be training areas on the map in which you can train your hero by fighting units to level up on.

Psiblade94122

In need of sleep
Reaction score
better, uhh just a thing.... dont link to fourms cuz most people wont click it, and add more details, i know you just started this project (cuz im in it, else i woudent say that) but if you can, post some concepts

also modelers are a rarity in this community, and hiveworkshop reqires rep for people to take you seriously.. soo you ight be tied there

P

Puredarkness

better, uhh just a thing.... dont link to fourms cuz most people wont click it, and add more details, i know you just started this project (cuz im in it, else i woudent say that) but if you can, post some concepts

also modelers are a rarity in this community, and hiveworkshop reqires rep for people to take you seriously.. soo you ight be tied there

kk i will edit the post

P

Puredarkness

ya that will be a problem >_> gawd now i have to hope that ultimaaa will make models for me lol

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
I can help with triggering. I'm a big Anime Arena fan.

P

Puredarkness

I can help with triggering. I'm a big Anime Arena fan.

thanks we need lots of triggerers for the map

just go ahead and click the link and when u sign up i will make you a moderator so people know your working on the map

Psiblade94122

In need of sleep
Reaction score
care on the dubble posting dude, people get angry over that theres a edit button

damnit it feels like im giveing a turorial over this thread @.@

and to stay on topic so this post wont get deleted
Renendaru welcome

P

Puredarkness

care on the dubble posting dude, people get angry over that theres a edit button

damnit it feels like im giveing a turorial over this thread @.@

and to stay on topic so this post wont get deleted
Renendaru welcome

Alright we will stay on topic and ty Renendaru

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
I've registered under the name Renendaru, so....

Whee~?

Psiblade94122

In need of sleep
Reaction score
yo ucan only bump every 24hrs dude read the rules i dont wana baby sit you all day

i also dont want people to give you negitive rep....

P

Puredarkness

yo ucan only bump every 24hrs dude read the rules i dont wana baby sit you all day

i also dont want people to give you negitive rep....

24 hours O_O last time i checked it was an hour on many of the forums i have been on thanks for telling me though xd

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
lol, 24 hours is a lot of time for people to respond. Not everyone is one at the same time as you. :D

I love these anime arenas but not too enthusiastic anymore because they are ALL so imbalanced and rigged. So I could be a tester for you.

As long as this game is balanced, I support it. :) Good luck! :thup:

zeron

Reaction score
sweet

im a profesional terainist and good with trigers i make tutorial for teh place just staretd actualy but got 2 in teh first day lol.im good with mountaibs and rollign hills i am also good with multipel creep spawn systems i will help u for exchange to help e with my 2 curent maps im wokting on "halo reborn" and WoW the war"
p.s im friends with the shigee if that help and i ite be abel to get him to model!

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
... Please check your grammar. That's like "loL adur! 1 R 2 1337 4 U!"

How are you good at a specific trigger? You could show some work if you're that sure about it. :/ Sorry if I'm sounding snobby, don't mean too. :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.