Spell Ultimate Fury

duyen

Reaction score
Makes some purpleish things around you that deal 500 damage each, then makes some redish things around you that deal 500 damage and makes a lighting field which deals more damage per second. This was going to be my Spell Contest submission but I never finished it.

MUI: No
Leakless: I think so
GUI\Jass: GUI

First:
herocontestspell1bq3.png

Second:
herocontestspell2mq6.png

Then:
herocontestspell3ks0.png

Code
Code:
Ultimate Fury
    Events
        Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    Conditions
        (Ability being cast) Equal to Ultimate Fury 
    Actions
        Set UF_Unit = (Triggering unit)
        Set UF_Points[20] = (Position of (Triggering unit))
        For each (Integer A) from 1 to 10, do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Set UF_Points[(Integer A)] = (UF_Points[20] offset by 500.00 towards (36.00 x (Real((Integer A)))) degrees)
                Special Effect - Create a special effect at UF_Points[(Integer A)] using Abilities\Spells\Undead\DeathPact\DeathPactTarget.mdl
                Special Effect - Destroy (Last created special effect)
                Set UF_Group = (Units within 200.00 of UF_Points[(Integer A)] matching (((Matching unit) belongs to an enemy of (Owner of UF_Unit)) Equal to True))
                Unit Group - Pick every unit in UF_Group and do (Actions)
                    Loop - Actions
                        Unit - Cause (Triggering unit) to damage (Picked unit), dealing 500.00 damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal
                Custom script:   call DestroyGroup(udg_UF_Group)
        Wait 0.50 seconds
            Loop - Actions
                Set UF_Points[(Integer A)] = (UF_Points[20] offset by 275.00 towards (36.00 x (Real((Integer A)))) degrees)
                Special Effect - Create a special effect at UF_Points[(Integer A)] using Abilities\Spells\Human\MarkOfChaos\MarkOfChaosTarget.mdl
                Lightning - Create a Chain Lightning - Primary lightning effect from source UF_Points[20] to target UF_Points[(Integer A)]
                Set UF_Lightning[(Integer A)] = (Last created lightning effect)
                Set UF_Group = (Units within 200.00 of UF_Points[(Integer A)] matching (((Matching unit) belongs to an enemy of (Owner of UF_Unit)) Equal to True))
                    Loop - Actions
                        Unit - Cause (Triggering unit) to damage (Picked unit), dealing 500.00 damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal
        Set UF_Points[11] = UF_Points[1]
            Loop - Actions
                Lightning - Create a Chain Lightning - Primary lightning effect from source UF_Points[(Integer A)] to target UF_Points[((Integer A) + 1)]
                Set UF_Lightning[((Integer A) + 10)] = (Last created lightning effect)
        For each (Integer A) from 1 to 11, do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Custom script:   call RemoveLocation(udg_UF_Points [bj_forLoopAIndex])
        Trigger - Turn on UFLoop <gen>
        Wait 2.00 seconds
            Loop - Actions
                Wait 0.20 seconds
                Set UF_Points[(Integer A)] = (UF_Points[20] offset by 275.00 towards (36.00 x (Real((Integer A)))) degrees)
                Special Effect - Create a special effect at UF_Points[(Integer A)] using Abilities\Spells\Undead\AnimateDead\AnimateDeadTarget.mdl
                Set UF_Group = (Units within 150.00 of UF_Points[(Integer A)] matching (((Matching unit) belongs to an enemy of (Owner of UF_Unit)) Equal to True))
                    Loop - Actions
                        Unit - Cause (Triggering unit) to damage (Picked unit), dealing 200.00 damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal
        Trigger - Turn off UFLoop <gen>
        For each (Integer A) from 1 to 20, do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Lightning - Destroy UF_Lightning[(Integer A)]
Code:
UFLoop
    Events
        Time - Every 0.05 seconds of game time
    Conditions
    Actions
        Set UF_Group = (Units within 350.00 of UF_Points[20] matching (((Matching unit) belongs to an enemy of (Owner of UF_Unit)) Equal to True))
            Loop - Actions
                Unit - Cause UF_Unit to damage (Picked unit), dealing 5.00 damage of attack type Spells and damage type Lightning
                If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
                    If - Conditions
                        ((Picked unit) is alive) Equal to True
                    Then - Actions
                        Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the origin of (Picked unit) using Abilities\Weapons\Bolt\BoltImpact.mdl
                    Else - Actions

Attachments

• Anman64 OFFICIAL Hero Contest Spell.w3x
    57.6 KB · Views: 673

NapaHero

Back from the dead...
Reaction score
Nice effects (Screenshots). Where's the map? :p And:

Code:

Ehmmm...Where's UFLoop trigger in your code part here?

Doom-Angel

Jass User (Just started using NewGen)
Reaction score
well you gotta add it some description or else your spell won't be approved (i think)

duyen

Reaction score
Is that really in submission rules? I believe that might be in JESP standards but I'm not following the JESP standards.

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Is that really in submission rules? I believe that might be in JESP standards but I'm not following the JESP standards.

Are you serious?

That's what I suspected: nobody reads those rules before submitting :cool:

Rules said:
Please be descriptive. Describe your spell, your system, your snippet, or your tutorial. Especially tutorials and systems.

Use common sense there, at least. Describing your resource is mandatory.

It doesn't even need a rule.

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
The spell itself is nice, good SFX, but, it is a massacre machine. It does around 1600 damage to anything in the radius.

NapaHero

Back from the dead...
Reaction score
>>That's what I suspected: nobody reads those rules before submitting :cool:

Hahaha :p I read them.

Anman, is your spell supposed to damage Buildings, Mechanicals, Magic Immunes, Resistants to Magic...?

Also, no need for that If/Then/Else in UFLoop.

Oh, one extra thing. If you damage an unit every 0.05 seconds, it will cause too much damage... 1 Footman dies in 2 seconds with that.

duyen

Reaction score
>>That's what I suspected: nobody reads those rules before submitting :cool:

Hahaha :p I read them.

Anman, is your spell supposed to damage Buildings, Mechanicals, Magic Immunes, Resistants to Magic...?

Also, no need for that If/Then/Else in UFLoop.

Oh, one extra thing. If you damage an unit every 0.05 seconds, it will cause too much damage... 1 Footman dies in 2 seconds with that.

Yes and the too much damage is easy to adjust. As it varies per map how much hitpoints the units have.

Tinki3

Special Member
Reaction score
This spell is crazy, with nice eyecandy.

Code has a few leaks though; you need to remove a point before you set it again,
and UF_Points[20] was not removed at all in the code:

Bold = new
Code:
Actions
    Set UF_Unit = (Triggering unit)
    Set UF_Points[20] = (Position of (Triggering unit))
        Loop - Actions
            Set UF_Points[(Integer A)] = (UF_Points[20] offset by 500.00 towards (36.00 x (Real((Integer A)))) degrees)
            Special Effect - Create a special effect at UF_Points[(Integer A)] using Abilities\Spells\Undead\DeathPact\DeathPactTarget.mdl
                Loop - Actions
            [B]Custom script:   call RemoveLocation(udg_UF_Points [bj_forLoopAIndex][/B])
    Wait 0.50 seconds
        Loop - Actions
            Special Effect - Create a special effect at UF_Points[(Integer A)] using Abilities\Spells\Human\MarkOfChaos\MarkOfChaosTarget.mdl
            Lightning - Create a Chain Lightning - Primary lightning effect from source UF_Points[20] to target UF_Points[(Integer A)]
            Set UF_Lightning[(Integer A)] = (Last created lightning effect)
                Loop - Actions
    Set UF_Points[11] = UF_Points[1]
        Loop - Actions
            Lightning - Create a Chain Lightning - Primary lightning effect from source UF_Points[(Integer A)] to target UF_Points[((Integer A) + 1)]
            Set UF_Lightning[((Integer A) + 10)] = (Last created lightning effect)
    For each (Integer A) from 1 to 11, do (Actions)
        Loop - Actions
    Wait 2.00 seconds
        Loop - Actions
            Wait 0.20 seconds
            Special Effect - Create a special effect at UF_Points[(Integer A)] using Abilities\Spells\Undead\AnimateDead\AnimateDeadTarget.mdl
            Set UF_Group = (Units within 150.00 of UF_Points[(Integer A)] matching (((Matching unit) belongs to an enemy of (Owner of UF_Unit)) Equal to True))
                Loop - Actions
                    Unit - Cause (Triggering unit) to damage (Picked unit), dealing 200.00 damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal
    Trigger - Turn off UFLoop <gen>
    For each (Integer A) from 1 to 20, do (Actions)
        Loop - Actions
            Lightning - Destroy UF_Lightning[(Integer A)]
    [B]Custom script:   call RemoveLocation(udg_UF_Points [20][/B])

duyen

Reaction score
Oops, overlooked those i'll fix soon, then will it be approved?

EDIT: Fixed, although didn't post new code.

Blackrage

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
hmm

how about:

Shoots out a wave of mana that explodes in a circle around the caster and then afterwards, creates a field of lightning and makes fires explode around the caster. Finally, the caster pulses dark energy that ends up in a "Ultimate Pwnage" Massacre Machine XD

:)

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
So...Many...Bright...Effects...My...Eyes... *_* *Flashbanged*

Ok, so i only saw some bright effects, and then... BAM ! Everyone was dead :p Nice Spell indeed, but IMO special effects are overused =)

duyen

Reaction score
>Ok, so i only saw some bright effects, and then... BAM ! Everyone was dead :p

ROFL

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.