Unable to connect to battle net in WC3 ROC and TFT

wikie

Reaction score
Hello , i tried to make a thread in the blizzard forums but everytime i try it says login error , so i was wondering maybe i can get some help with my major problem here

the problem is that everytime i connect to the battle net in WC3 and TFT i got massage '' unable to connect ....... '' and i have been playing wc3 for long time and i usualy dont have this problem ( im using legit CD key that i bought from blizzard ) , well i tried everything to fix this problem but seems its not working ( i tried to port forward , i reinstalled the game over 10 times and i tried the digital download from my battle.net account in the site and also i got the same problem , i tried different legit cd keys that i have but also i got the same problem everytime and also i tried it to install the game in other PC same problem ...

so please i was wondering if you can really help me with this problem , pleeassee

IF u need more info just tell me .

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
One issue I have on Windows 7 is that I have to run Blizzard games in Admin mode otherwise I get a login error, have you tried that yet?

wikie

Reaction score
i already tried that to enter the game with using '' run as administor '' but same when i log into the battle net in WC3 it says unable to connect

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
What's the exact error you get? And what OS are you running? We need a bit more information to help you.

Dave312

Censored for your safe viewing
Reaction score
Can you connect to the battle.net website through your browser? Also have you tried connecting to a different realm?

wikie

Reaction score
yes i tried all the different realms ( gateways ) asia europe us east and west , nothing work i got the same massage , and wat u mean contact battle.net with my broswer does it really matter , but anyway as i said in the start i tried to say the problem im facing in WC3 but everytime i try to log in with my battle.net account it doesnt work , but i dont really care about the battle net account the main problem here i cant get to the battle . net to play online in WC3 ( as u see in the link )

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Try disabling any firewall you have, then try again.
If that fixes it, add an exception or tinker around with the firewall settings until you get it working again.

wikie

Reaction score
if u mean firewall antivirus i disabllled them , and my windows firewall is off also , didnt work same massage .. :(

wikie

Reaction score
Hello again , so please any one have any suggestion that i can try , cause i really wants to play the play cause all friends like playing ... plz heelp!!

wikie

Reaction score
hello again i have an information that i forget to mention is that before i had this problem i tried to cd key change few times then the problem happened ( i couldnt connect to the battle net in warcraft3 )

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Are you using a legitimate CD key?

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
I once too had a problem connecting to BNet until i refreshed my IP.
Might help you, or it might not.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.