Mortorla -> Linksys -> Computer
Open Ports For Both 6112-6118
Norton Installed , temp disabled
Windows Firewall On, but put it in to allow war3
Ran As Admin

Current Setup
Mortorla (SB5101U, No Reset Button as its not router) -> Computer
Turned off both windows Firewall.
Checked port after I hosted a game with "http://canyouseeme.org/" and shows it can see it.
"Success: I can see your service on 68.228.198.137 on port (6112)
Your ISP is not blocking port 6112"
Ran As Admin
Current IP is 68.228.198.137
Game Port: 6112 (War3 Settings, Tried 6113,6114)
Reinstalled War3

Still no go...

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
With the original setup, were you able to host? I'm just a little confused if that was what you meant.

rover2341

Is riding a roller coaster...Wee!
Reaction score
Thanks for the Tip. I Tired that as well. no go :( I think its something on windows because i removed the router before and just had the modem. and it gave me a ip on the net and no local. and was still getting blocked. I looked up to see if it could be my provider cox and found no info on them blocking it.

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks for the Tip. I Tired that as well. no go :( I think its something on windows because i removed the router before and just had the modem. and it gave me a ip on the net and no local. and was still getting blocked. I looked up to see if it could be my provider cox and found no info on them blocking it.

The best way to test that is to just find any program (Windows Firewall, Anti Virus etc) and just disable them completely. If that works, re-enable them one by one until you work out which one causes it.

rover2341

Is riding a roller coaster...Wee!
Reaction score
I tried everything i know of, uninstalled antvirus and turned off all windows firewalls i could find. I wish i knew of a better way to determine if my computer was stopping me or something else.

*Tempted to install Windows Xp on a thumb drive to see if its just something on my computer.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.