Unamed book

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Oh ok never thought about that...I suppose i can make it longer weird it seemed long enough when i wrote it on paper. And thats 2 1/2 pages. Alright long it shall be. I'll edit the first post when i have time.

Simple, really because the computer makes smaller lines, words and spaces. You can fit more in one line.

Really just this post is: 63 Words

BANANAMAN

Resident Star Battle Expert.
Reaction score
There i made it slightly longer.

I think me listening to some dragon force and linkinpark did me some good. :p

BANANAMAN

Reaction score
Bump. I'm thinking of naming the book into "A World divided" Any thoughts on this?

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Well... that's up to you. That sounds interesting but imo too unoriginal, so make it more... original.

Next chapters soon? :)

BANANAMAN

Reaction score
meh im only gonna put upto 3 chapters online here since ima try and get this published. I'm currently having writers block. I'll update the first page when i come up with something.

Any suggestions for the book's title?

Fatmankev

Chef, Writer, and Midnight Toker
Reaction score
Eh. Not that great. Lot of information in a very short period of time, and the large block of text is very dissauding. I'm surprised that anyone had the patience to read it in that format... it took me about a month of looking at it for me to finally read it. I wouldn't get my hopes too high about publishing this, because I have seen much better stories get turned down straight-out. But, as I said in another of your threads, start reading more and your skills will only improve. Writing more is not guaranteed to improve your writing skills because you can just keep writing yourself under the table since they aren't up-to-par, and you will only make yourself an increasingly worse writer. Or better, it could work both ways. But seriously, just read some more.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.