Und34d's Tower Wars

und34d-rul3

Reaction score
I am currently making a Tower Wars (5 vs 5). I would appreciate sugestions on my map name (lol).
anyways since i just started making it here are features i hope to have:
-4 races(undead human nightelf orc)
-3 towers per race
-once you get to the third tower you can get upgrades like critical strike, more attack damage, more lives, faster attack speed etc...
-each player only gest one tower
-income
-2 modes (shared income,single plaer income)
cant think of anything else rite now but i think this map will be awesome.

Rad

Reaction score
One tower... People usually play TD's for the variety, many towers/races/creeps/builders etc etc... I think your going backwards on this one pal, no offense

und34d-rul3

Reaction score
backwards from were? i dont even got the towers yet im doing the triggers first, and i might call it WC3 Tower Wars since you choose wc3 races, and by one tower i mean you choose ur race and youg et one tower of that race that can upgrade. I will have many upgrades for the tower

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
>WC3 Tower Wars since you choose wc3 races

its been done,and very successful, called warcraft 3 maul though.

und34d-rul3

Reaction score
ive played wc3 maul before, and this game will be very different, ive actually never seen a game of the type that im making mine.

und34d-rul3

Reaction score
yah but this is different, because you get one tower wich you have to upgrade and get better, and at same time summmon creeps for income and to try and defeat your enemies

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
Y dont you add the Campain races too? Like Naga and High Elves and etc.

Darthfett

Aerospace/Cybersecurity Software Engineer
Reaction score
und34d-rul3 said:
yah but this is different, because you get one tower wich you have to upgrade and get better, and at same time summmon creeps for income and to try and defeat your enemies
Thats a td war. It's also called summon wars, line tower wars, ____Maul Wars, and MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY other maps.

T

TOC_Cid

So, this is basically a hero defense but with a hero that cant move, or you cant strategize or maze. all you do is upgrade and summon?

I would give it more towers to use and more variety. Just a suggestion though.

AgentPaper

From the depths, I come.
Reaction score
hey thats a good idea, how about a hero defense war? basically waht you're making but the hero can move around, get spells etc etc...

T

TOC_Cid

If you put it like that it's saying that a tower defense has already been done..... I like the hero defense war idea, just put a theme to it and some twists to differ it from hero line wars.

Syndrome

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Cool

I made a game like this, it's called Castle TD, you defend a castle with ONE tower, you can change types and upgrade the damage and can repair the castle and such, it's fun and addicting but near impossible... hehe, i'll attach it later. :D
ANYWAYS, I like these kind of maps, dunno y but GOOD IDEA.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.