Undead's auto build

Stretch

Reaction score
Hey guys, I was wondering how do you turn off the undeads auto build?

If you don't understand what I mean by auto build it's where the builder places the building then can walk away and the building can still keep building itself.

MedievalD

Reaction score
That's just the undead builders way of building is summoning units. Create a unit based off another worker, say Human if you want to be able to have multiple workers working on 1 building. Or even or where you go inside the building.

Stretch

Reaction score
It's not the multiple workers that bothers me, it's just the advantage it gives to the undead race in my map.

MedievalD

Reaction score
Well make it based off Orc, 1 unit builds the building. Then get Necropolis to train that unit, give that unit EVERYTHING the Acolyte has.

Stretch

Reaction score
Well I was wanting to use the model file Acolyte but if it is built into the Acolyte's model as a whole I will just use another unit for the builder.

skyblader

You're living only because it's illegal killing.
Reaction score
Change the race of the acolyte to human/orc and give the human/orc building ability to it instead.

MedievalD

Reaction score
Yea just base the unit off the Peon, then you can change the model and everything. Switch back and forth between Acolyte and your Acolyte to make sure you get everything exact.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
its not about the model its about the race of the unit. every unit got a race, like orc, human, undead, etc. you can set this race in the object editor.
the building system for a worker is hardcoded and bound to its race.

Stretch

Reaction score
its not about the model its about the race of the unit. every unit got a race, like orc, human, undead, etc. you can set this race in the object editor.
the building system for a worker is hardcoded and bound to its race.

Yep I just tried changing their race to human and it has worked, thank you Accname :thup:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.