TD UnderGround TD

S

StevenAlone

I have created a Maul called UnderGround TD.

It's mostly like the other mauls, but with a different terrain and other triggers.
But the problem is that i cannot spawn any creeps/Mobs. I'm getting sick of trying to find the right guide, so i decided to create this thread :).

Here is the map.

http://www.epicwar.com/maps/73557/

EDIT: thanks to esb who took care of this :)

You are welcome to join my new community at. (http://www.undergm.phpbb3now.com)

I'm also recruiting in our community just check it up and tell me here or there if it's good or bad :D

Thank you!

Greetings from StevenAlone!

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Dont' shoot me please, but might I suggest this well done, easy to understand (assuming you have basic knowledge of the Trigger Editor and World Editor), and fool proof guide for making a tower defense (includes Spawning ;D)?
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?t=45616

The terrain does seem a bit... strange and uneven. But good luck with your map =D

S

StevenAlone

Hehe, i kinda laughed a bit when i saw this :), but thanks :), thank you for the guide too. I think this New Maul will be fun and inspirationally for others that are new too this. I'm looking forward that people are going to join my community. :)

As i said, join our community. (The web-site is up and going, but i'm still working on it).

Greetings from me :thup:

Oh, i almost forgot. You can also discuss about the map, how the terrain should look like and such. And, i will update the link for my map all the time. So take Care everyone :) :lol:

Reaction score
The Maul definition probably came from a TD called Wintermaul, created by Duke Wintermaul :p..

The style of the "Mauls" usually is that each player has their own spawn spots, but all the creeps have same destination.

74.jpg

In that example, all the spawns have destination set to the grays area.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
A "Maul" to a "TD" is like a "DotA" to an "AoS"

"I'm making a Dota styled map".
"I'm making a maul"

The former is just a very popular type of the latter.
So no difference, really. :)

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well, generally mauls have the layout that Uber posted, and TD's (well, every other form of TD) would be something different as regards layout (even though most of what I've seen are usually just twisted lanes converging on a central point :p)

I think layout is the only major difference though :)
Yeah, it is.
A Maul is just a type of TD. With that distinct style. It became famous after WinterMaul though.
I usually use WinterMaul as an example of a really bad TD though.

It lags, the creeps spawn in bunches, then take about 3 minutes to move. You can trap them (Using the waypoints, so they don't attack), and it's got no extra cool features.
So overall, it's pretty rubbish :D.

S

StevenAlone

No problem m8 :), you guys just started get this thread active again x)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.