Nudl9

Reaction score
This is an unexpected error...
4jvuo8.jpg

What do i do to fix this?

Knight7770

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped aliophobia
Reaction score
You can't have a '_' at the end of a variable. Make it gg_trg instead of gg_trg_. I think.

Nudl9

Reaction score
Well yeah i noticed the error and all, but i cant find where the script is, thats the main problem :S
I think its an initz script for the map itself...

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
You gave a GUI trigger no name (if possible), didn't you? Try giving it a simple name, like 'a'.

Nudl9

Reaction score
No, ah shit im not able to do anything about this, not even by using normal World Editor... fuck newgen has fucked up my map! :(

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
You're saying that NewGen has created a trigger page on its own? This is serious business. Perhaps you should reinstall NewGen.

Nudl9

Reaction score
I think newgen has created an empty trigger below the main initializations trigger (which is below all the triggers i've made).

edit: Ok i'll try that Exide

edit: Still doesnt work with Newgen, but it removed most errors with normal WE cept for one

Vestras

Retired
Reaction score
You could try opening your map with an mpq editor and find your map's script file (a .j file, can't remember the name) and then find and delete it there.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Would you mind uploading the map?

Nudl9

Reaction score
Would you mind uploading the map?
I'd rather wait with uploading the map here, i'll try fix it with MPQmaster first.
So far i've removed the " _", but im not sure how to import back the .j file into the map with the MPQ or replace it.

edit: Ok how do i save the map with MPQmaster now?

Vestras

Retired
Reaction score
I'd rather wait with uploading the map here, i'll try fix it with MPQmaster first.
So far i've removed the " _", but im not sure how to import back the .j file into the map with the MPQ or replace it.

edit: Ok how do i save the map with MPQmaster now?

File > Save?

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Maybe it saves when you move things around automatically.
So all you need to do is add the file, then close?

Nudl9

Reaction score
I did change the script now, closed the file and opened the map.
When saving the map the error is still there...

CaptDeath

Reaction score
so that mean w/e setting you attempted to use is no adding a line of script to the map
well i suggest trying to make a new map and save it

so if A it saves fine its your indiviual map then i suggest ether Aa Uploading the map so we can se if we can help you or Ab transfering the stuff from that map to a new map and see if the error persists

or B it errors in wich something is messed up with the editor and then i suggest the easiest would be to unistall JNGP and reinstall

whaleboobs

Reaction score
Got this error when i have too many lines of code or too many function calls such as "GetRandomInt" .. Don't know what to do.
Help us out!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.