Unholy Frenzy on magic immune unit

l46kok

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Title does justice.

How do you make a spell (Unholy Frenzy) work on a unit that's magic immune by passive ability or even from an item?

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
One way is to make unholy frenzy a hero ability which requires level 6. That makes it automatically an ultimate ability and ultimates go through magic immunity.
If you dont want it to be shown as hero ability you can use a dummy ability which you give to your unit, and when this dummy abiltiy is being used you spawn a dummy caster with the real ultimate level hero ability unholy frenzy and force it to cast on the target.

NotInTheFace

Reaction score
Or make it a hero ability, set the required level > 1, then change it back to a unit ability. It will still be considered an ultimate.

l46kok

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Can I make the spell a hero ability, set the requirement level to 6 then give it to the unit as a default ability or do I have to include it as a hero ability on the unit in which I have to make the dummy caster a hero as well? The latter option would be very undesirable as it would create a hero icon momentarily on top-left side of the corner as well as making the job a little bit more tedious.

NotInTheFace

Reaction score
You can just make it a default ability if you change it back into a unit ability after setting the level requirement.

If you want a dummy to use a hero ability, you can add the ability with triggers and the dummy will be able to cast it without being a hero unit.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.