Unit doesn't attack automatically

Yamuraiha

Reaction score
I want my fountain to attack, so I edit the attack 1 of the fountain so that it can attack enemies. I test by putting an enemy unit near the fountain, but the fountain isn't attacking. Then I put in another unit in the same team with the fountain in the area around the fountain. Game starts & the fountain still isn't attacking ~~, but when 2 unit which were put in start hitting each other, the fountain shoots the enemy unit now @@.

Yamuraiha

Reaction score
I want my fountain to attack, so I edit the attack 1 of the fountain so that it can attack enemies. I test by putting an enemy unit near the fountain, but the fountain isn't attacking. Then I put in another unit in the same team with the fountain in the area around the fountain. Game starts & the fountain still isn't attacking ~~, but when 2 unit which were put in start hitting each other, the fountain shoots the enemy unit now @@.

Marvic June B. Corpuz

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
You need to check this.. make sure you enabled the fountain to attack. You'll see this on the category. Enabled Attacks. Select Attack 1 only if you edited the attack 1 fields.

Yamuraiha

Reaction score
You need to check this.. make sure you enabled the fountain to attack. You'll see this on the category. Enabled Attacks. Select Attack 1 only if you edited the attack 1 fields.

uh, U misunderstading me, my fountain still attack enemies, but it will only attack the one which attack it first.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.