Unit Hero Cast Spells He doesn't Own

jak3u

Reaction score
How can I make an AI Hero cast a spell he doesn't own?
If this is by trigger, can someone please give me an example so I can use it as a guideline?

Rainther

I guess I should write something of value here...
Reaction score
... What are you meaning? Your minds are in your head only atm. Please explain more in order for help.

jak3u

Reaction score
... What are you meaning? Your minds are in your head only atm. Please explain more in order for help.

For example, I can only put 5 skills/spells for a hero right?
So let's say those 5 spells are Devotion, Unholy, Avatar, Reincarnation, Stats.
But I want the hero to have more skills/spells. And since this is going to be computer controlled, can I make him cast a skill/spell that's not in his skill inventory?

Gtam

Lerning how to write and read!! Yeah.
Reaction score
Yes with shared unit control but that would be the same as just haveing 2 heroes

jak3u

Reaction score
Yes with shared unit control but that would be the same as just haveing 2 heroes

No, like with triggers. Can I use triggers to make a hero cast a spell he does not have?
So from my example, can I make that hero cast "Doom" on a different unit even though it's not in his skills list?
His only learnable skills are Devotion Aura, Unholy Aura, Avatar, Reincarnation, Stats (max of 5 skills right?). But with triggers, is it possible to make him cast Doom?

Rainther

I guess I should write something of value here...
Reaction score
You can forcelearn him a skill and command him to use it or make a trigger that creates a dummy that does this.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.