Unit is NOT removed from the game by trigger

MissKerrigan

Reaction score
Hello,

here is what I got:

- a circled shape region of 2x2 called 'bonus region'
- about 12 diffirent bonusses
- a trigger which creates a bonus after 60 seconds when a bonus has been taken by a player
- a trigger to create the first bonus
- I create a variable of the type unit and called it 'bonus', when a bonus appears in the map, I set it to this variable
- a trigger which moves the 'bonus region' to the bonus when a bonus appears in the map
- a trigger which removes the variable 'bonus' from the game when a player enters the bonus region

(the last trigger also moves the bonus region to a water area, because then this trigger can't accidentally fire again, the game contains only ground units)

but for some reason the bonus is NOT deleted when a player enters the bonus region, although the bonus IS working, because the behavior is on the unit which toke the bonus

Like you red, I got 12 different bonusses, 1 of them is a bonus which makes units taking 125% damage, the problem appears only with this bonus, the other 11 works fine

I am absolutely SURE that the triggers are fine, I know a lot about making triggers now
I CAN'T check if regions are working becuase I cannot SEE them when playing

Can somebody help me please?
Read carefully please when giving a reply

MissKerrigan

X-maul

AKA: Demtrod
Reaction score
I know you say that you are sure that the trigger is fine, but from what you are saying, it's most likely something which is wrong with the trigger. Sometimes you just miss something because you've done it so many times it becomes a routine, and if you break up a routine you can easily mess it up ;)

So please select the entire trigger (Ctrl+A) and past it into Code tags (the button with the {}#) in here.

MissKerrigan

Reaction score
I am sure the variable is unit and not unit type

I cannot post all 6 triggers
Can you just play I.N.V.A.S.I.O.N to see it?
Or maybe it's even better if you download the map and take a look in the editor

Phubar

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I checked the triggers and the data part (as far as i can understand) and there are no visible differencies between "Vunerable enemies" and others bonuses.

Do you recive errors when creating and linking the bonus to the variable?
Otherwise you may delete the bonus unit and make it from sratch another time.

MissKerrigan

Reaction score
already found it!!

omg, I knew it was something I overlooked!! here was the thing:

- I made a bonus coming in game, and after 60 seconds, another bonus
- in the bonus triggers, I made a trigger to create a NEW bonus
- but if the bonus is NOT taken by anyone and another bonus comes, it skips the previous bonus and moving the bonus region to the new bonus, now if someone moves a unit to the old bonus, NOTHING happens

Yes mister X-Maul I'm from The Netherlands, so...?

Phubar

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
It answered to my question, i asked if you are from the Americas becouse i coludn't find your map in bnet but at the end i found it.

Phubar

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
you said I'm from The Netherlands, what does it matters?
It war a reply to a post that i have deleted where i asked you if you are from USA!

I asked that becouse i couldnt find your map in the bnet but after a while i found it.

Siretu

Starcraft 2 Editor Moderator
Reaction score
MissKerrigan, of course you didn't see him ask if you are from America. He told you he deleted it!

He asked if you are from america since he couldn't find the map and THAT is why X-maul pointed out that you're from the netherlands, not america.

As Phubar already said, he did found the map later on and we all know that the map's name is I.N.V.A.S.I.O.N and not Invasion because you've told us three times.

MissKerrigan

Reaction score
Alright sorry for this stupid behavior again

Did you already tried the map?

I made it this way:

1 player = 10% enemies
2 player = 25% enemies
3 player = 50% enemies
4 player = 100% enemies

The map gets easier when playing with more players so this is the nice balancing I think :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.