Units being shared with enemies?

nabbig2

Reaction score
I have taverns that are for purchasing and reviving heroes. Each player has three of them-they own their own taverns. However, I can see and use all of the taverns that my enemies have. I don't have any triggers that are giving vision. Does anybody have a clue?

Bogrim

y hello thar
Reaction score
The selling of heroes is an ability limited to a neutral faction. Try using items sold by the race shops and trigger the hero hiring abilities and limitations.

nabbig2

Reaction score
They never shared vision before-I haven't tested my map in a while, and I can't figure out what I did.

I just added another tavern for testing, and it shares the control as well. They seem to be sharing control and vision about 2 seconds after the map initialization.

Bogrim

y hello thar
Reaction score
It sounds like a trigger messing something up then. It might be related to player forces or unit control. Try and check the triggers that fire at that precise time.

nabbig2

Reaction score
I now noticed, all of the shops as well as the taverns have their control and vision shared. Each of them has their owner; for example, player 3 controls his own shops and taverns.

FoxWizzy

Reaction score
I had a similar problem...so i replaced the taverns Select Unit/Hero ability with Shop Shering that way only me and my allys can use it

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.