Units gets all weird when I implement campaign units?

Kazuga

Let the game begin...
Reaction score
Ok so I tested to implement the campaign units to my map in order to reach some of the units otherwise not reachable. At first it seemed like it worked out all fine, but then I noticed that all the units I had previously created in my map were gone. I was fine with that at start thinking all I need to do is recreate them, but when I now duplicate a unit (no matter if it's melee or campaign unit), it becomes all weird getting the name "Unnamed" after the given name, it loses it's UI Icon and refuses to even appear in the list in the unit section of where you put out the units into the map itself. Also the actors referring to the unit acts all weird as well, also having the "Unnamed" tag after its name, not wanting to refer to the unit I created and also having a loss of UI Icon...

Anyone know what might be wrong here and how to fix it? Or is there another way to reach the campaign models, cause they are the ones I want, not the units themselves...

Kazuga

Let the game begin...
Reaction score
Does this happen in every map or just the current one ?
It happens in all maps. Just tested creating a complete new map, duplicating a Marine unit, everything works fine, I add the campaign units. Suddenly I have 2 default Marines (none of them edited and undelete-able), two "Marine - Unnamed" that has lost their UI Icons, and when I try to duplicate a marine I get a third default Marine and a third Marine Unnamed.

I have absolutely no idea of what is going on here...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.