Units turned to Heroes

dannyboydude

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Well i saved my map all things were units

Then i opened it up the next day and all my units had turned to hereoes over night ?

It seems impossible to me but it happened ?

Has anyone ever experienced this ?

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
Pretty sure this never happened, to me or not that I've heard at least. :confused:

dannyboydude

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Well i need to remake about 56 units now lol for my map

I realy have no idea what happened , i may send blizzard and email asking if they have ever experienced this before

But i tsted my map just as i opened it and
then all the icons come up on the left
side of the screen like heroes and iwas like Oo

Hey just to proove i didnt make them hereoes to start with , the squared parts would be pink if i moded them right ? And peasant is not a hero to start with ?

ProblemWrong.jpg

This must have been the weirdest thing that has ever happened to me during my warcraft 3 life.

Senseless

Reaction score
maybe its.. hae? that cant be.. do they deal the same damage like before? same atackspeed? same hp? + all atributes at a random falue or 1?^^

dannyboydude

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
all the units have the same evrything but they show up like heroes , have exp like heroes, and have attributes like heroes .

Weegee

Go Weegee!
Reaction score
Lol god thats scary...Ya you should E-mail bliz asking them about this...Then again i read that they don't reply to WE messages :p

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
Nah, they replied to one of mine before. Asked em why my WE messed up after doing patch 1.22. It asked for the disk, even when it was in teh drive.

dannyboydude

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
OMFG my WE is screwing up like crazy , i copy the unit ,

paste it , so it turns out as unit :O
paste it again , and it turns to a hero :O

I think im going to get a new TFT i think this one is screwing me up .

Another problem :

The untis name is Green 1 , press ctrl + D , and its name changes to peasant and it regains all its abilities , and most weirdly its a normal peasant in the hero section .

This game is freaking me out LOTS

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
are you using WEU or some other programms which change something of your editor?

dannyboydude

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Yes Jass NewGen Pack ?

But ive used this to make many maps before and they havnt f*cked like this " yet "

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
i am using Jass NewGen too. well, have you installed your game with a bought warcraft III CD? may it be that your CD had some scratches while you had installed warcraft? may it be that you have changed anything in the warcraft datas?

dannyboydude

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I think i might buy a new disk and restart my map from the beginning

I think thast the easiest solution

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
if you got a valid CD key you can download warcraft 3 for free at blizzards home page.

Mike889

Reaction score
Be happy that at least you can buy a disk, xD
In my country just the ROC or TFT costs R$85,00, wich is about US$47,00 if I'm not wrong in my calculations =P Buying directly from blizzard the full pack is US$40,00!

That's sad =/

dannyboydude

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
if you got a valid CD key you can download warcraft 3 for free at blizzards home page.

Well if its blizzard store then that wont work because thats whre i downloaded and , the blizzard tech guy replied to me , ive been having problems with the bliz store TFT .

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.