Spell Universal Stop

ertaboy356b

Old School Gamer
Reaction score
Code:
-Better use "A Unit Starts the effect of an ability" as event.
Ok I'll update it....
Code:
-There's an empty loop near the end of the second trigger.
Yep, forgot to clean it...
Code:
-Normal units also suffer from the movement/attack speed decrease.
I'll fix the buff....
Code:
-IMO the spell shouldn't affect buildings. You could add this as an option.
I think I should, the main purpose of the spell is to create a zone where only Hero units fight while weakening/strengthening those heroes....
Code:
Seems to be MUI and clean besides that.
thanks!!
Code:
-The hero that casts the ability gets a buff which says that the area is under the effect of Universal Stop. Commonly the units that are affected by the spell get the buff and not the caster.
Actually, that's a buff of the spell Berserk... I use it as a detecting tool to detect whether the caster's duration for the spell has already ended... Also, it serves as a duration time and another is, it serves as a weakness for the caster...
Is it possible to hide the icon of this buff while still detecting the buff itself??
Code:
-The "Buff" in the ability "Universal Stop Buff" is kinda confusing.
Stuff I use to detect the spell...
Code:
That whole thing with the random lightnings around the caster doesn't make much sense to me.  Doesn't fit to the spell IMO.
I'm kind of confuse on how to make special effects MUI in GUI... So I decided to do this stuff... Any special effect suggestion??? Can't think of an effect that fits...:D

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Reaction score
It should be leakless. However, it isn't MUI.

The only thing that caught my eye, was the dummy units having a shadow...You might want to modify the "Art - Shadow Image (Unit)" to none. (I am super-critical right now. Yes, that's a good thing).

Anyway, good job.

(And there is no point in turning off or destroying triggers, which have "Map Initialization" event. Namely, "FX Abilties" trigger.)

emjlr3

Change can be a good thing
Reaction score
let us know when you do so I can move it

ertaboy356b

Old School Gamer
Reaction score
Changelog v3.0:
-Known issues fixed
-Added new Special Effect
-Currently has 2 special effects that can be toggled by pressing 'ESC'
-Added commands for better testing

Anyway, I found a way to counter the spell, just use purge or abolish to the caster and the buff 'Universal Stop' will go away resulting to a cancelation of the spell:) ....

Chocobo

White-Flower
Reaction score
Changelog v3.0:
-Known issues fixed
-Added new Special Effect
-Currently has 2 special effects that can be toggled by pressing 'ESC'
-Added commands for better testing

Anyway, I found a way to counter the spell, just use purge or abolish to the caster and the buff 'Universal Stop' will go away resulting to a cancelation of the spell:) ....

Update the source with all the triggers. (the FX triggers)

emjlr3

Change can be a good thing
Reaction score
i dont knwo about tha whole toggle thing, that could mess with too many other systems...i would remove it

ertaboy356b

Old School Gamer
Reaction score
That toggle thing was just optional, people could just remove it if they want... It does not affect the spell, it only activates when the spell is on, do actions in seperate triggers, and turns off when the spell is over....

Its kind of an idea that makes the spell's special effect optional, though, Special Effect 2 looks good, but slows down the game because of constant group picking...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.