Unknown EDM Song in Video

Battlemapsta

I am the Conduit of Change
Reaction score
Hey guys, I hope you can help me out here. I really want to the name of the song played in this video. I'm not sure exactly what genre it is but no ID applications have worked thus far. I presumed it was Ambient house but I can't find it still.

Any help in identifying it are appreciated!

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Is that your video?
I couldn't come up with any search results either, but maybe find the song from the source, the people with the car. Or if it's not your video, suggest that to the uploader to try to find that person with the car.

That'd be an awkward visit ha.

Battlemapsta

Reaction score
It's not my video and if you read the description, the publisher himself is asking for the song name. I don't think it'd be possible to get him to contact the people because otherwise I'd believe he'd have done it already.

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
the chances of finding that song is high unlikely though i can tell its definitely a recent (anywhere from now to about 2/3 years ago) release of a house/deep house track.

Go take a look on beatport for top house tracks for each month if you like that genre of music its worth a look to see if you like any new songs anyways so :)

Battlemapsta

Reaction score
Quality wise-it's definitely in par with modern standards. Bmp is definitely in the sub-120 area so it's definitely house-ish. I started a major search for it bring it a lot of people and the views went from 200 to 800 in one day lol.

We will not rest till its name is found and if it turns out to be a tuner-specific soundtrack, then we'll pressure the maker to create a full song with it.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.