TD Untitled Tower Defence

drak_dragon

Reaction score
A work in project I've been playing with for the last month or so. This is my first custom map I've ever made, but I have played around with world editor in the past just to sandbox. The project is *Almost* completly done, just have to fine tune details and check for glitches/bugs. I'd be happy to have some feedback from anyone willing to play it!

Notes :

1-4 players

50 waves, bosses on the 10th, 20th, 30th, 40th, and 50th wave.

18 types of towers, excluding the base tower (build your base tower, and then the upgrades are like a tree-path in diffent directions letting you pick what you want. Pick the item up with your builder, right click it from his inventory, and left click on a tower to give that item to it.)

an item system (sometimes killing creeps will drop an item you can equip to a tower to give it bonuses!)

damage, combat, and tanking (towers can take damage, and some waves will have enemies that will attack the tower, those creeps can be taunted off towers to attack a tank tower)

checkpoint system (if you run out of lives, you aren't eliminated and removed from the game! rather, you simply reset back to the last checkpoint you had. killing a boss creep will set your checkpoint to whatever wave it should be.)

Command! (clicking on a tower and keeping your target on that tower will increase the rate at which the tower fires! This can be useful if you need a certian tower to attack faster for some reason. Clicking off onto a different tower causes Command! to fade from that tower, as if you aren't piloting it anymore.)

Questions, comments, suggestions, any kind of feedback would be very much so appreciated!

also, that file management system for TH.net forums is actually really impressive. I've never seen it done like that before.

Attachments

• Custom Tower Defence.w3x
    405.9 KB · Views: 300

DuelPlayer

Reaction score
I found an awesome bug.
When u sell base tower, i get back exactly 10 gold back and not 50% of cost back.
And when i block the whole way, the anti block destroyed my base tower but your system gave me 20 gold instead of 10 gold for auto removed. or even u should give 50% of the cost.
And you cant repair the buildings

drak_dragon

Reaction score
bugs fixed, and other cool stuff added. submitted map for approval here if you want to check out this map please use that one instead. Feedback is greatly appreciated.

Note: repairing buildings is possible - use Mending towers. They have a healing ability which will restore damage taken by towers for whatever reasons.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.