Updates to Nuon Dome Main

doctorclu

NUON Lover!
Reaction score
While we are sprucing up the place, on this page...

Can we fix the forums link to this:

And maybe add the news of the Rotary boards and Songbird's release of Iron Soldier 3 to the news?

Do you need someone to update the news? I would volunteer. :)

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
The site is running a way out of date Wordpress install. I've managed to log in so I'll see what I can do.... This was normally @K3V 's playground.

Stephen

NUON Lover!
Reaction score
Something is broken at Nuon-Dome. Hopefully it's just an issue from trying to update the forum link.

Ghan

Staff member
Reaction score
I got Wordpress updated and now I'm trying to move it to the new server. Hopefully will have any issues sorted soon.

Ghan

Staff member
Reaction score
If you are seeing the https version of the site, that means it's migrated and should be working.

@doctorclu I added a user for you on the Wordpress install with the same username/email as here. I don't know if it will be able to send you an email though. See if you can reset your password and let me know.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
There you go doctorclu looks like you are the new NUON-Dome newsposter. Congratulations!

doctorclu

NUON Lover!
Reaction score
If you are seeing the https version of the site, that means it's migrated and should be working.

@doctorclu I added a user for you on the Wordpress install with the same username/email as here. I don't know if it will be able to send you an email though. See if you can reset your password and let me know.

Awesome!

Ok, so far I have established I have an account on wordpress as doctorclu. However, when I try to log in on the nuon-dome area it does not recognize my account, and when I try to ask for a new password does not find my account.

K3V

NUON-Dome Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the updates but I’d prefer if you guys don’t take over the site. :) I’m still here, though not as much as I used to be.

I‘ve been helping Carl with this IS3 release and it’s exciting to see some action in the NUON scene!

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Good to see you Kevin! Hope you are doing well and having fun with the Pinball stuff, which is freaking cool as shit BTW but you knew that!

Reactions: K3V

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Can we get the forum link on the NUON Dome main site template to point at the right forum? Right now it is 404.

Can we add an affiliate link back to the NUON Dome under The Hive one on the forums?

Can we brand the NUON Dome forum with their graphic or at least be able to put something on the forum to link back to the NUON-Dome main site?

Ghan

Staff member
Reaction score
I updated the link on NUON Dome yesterday so that should be working - if not, let me know which page. Also added an affiliate logo to the sidebar and put the NUON logo on the forum display.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
I updated the link on NUON Dome yesterday so that should be working - if not, let me know which page. Also added an affiliate logo to the sidebar and put the NUON logo on the forum display.

Nice! Thanks Ghan!

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
It looks like every page on the site except the one you changed has the bad forum link. Must not be using a template. Can we do a global search and replace across all the pages to fix the link?

midnight8

NUON & Atari VCS Forum Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
yea, i noticed that this afternoon when i was working on my downloads. forum works from main page but dead from everywhere else

K3V

NUON-Dome Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I built the site using Dreamweaver back in the day, and that had a templating feature that I’d use to update the Nav, etc. Maybe a redirect could be put in place to point from the old forum URL to the new?

Stephen

NUON Lover!
Reaction score
Thanks for the updates but I’d prefer if you guys don’t take over the site. :) I’m still here, though not as much as I used to be.

I‘ve been helping Carl with this IS3 release and it’s exciting to see some action in the NUON scene!
Good to see you're still around!

Reactions: K3V

Ghan

Staff member
Reaction score
I built the site using Dreamweaver back in the day, and that had a templating feature that I’d use to update the Nav, etc. Maybe a redirect could be put in place to point from the old forum URL to the new?

The redirect is done.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.