Upon game launch day, how many hours are you going to wait outside the store?

YourFace

<span style="color:#9C9C9C;"><strong>Runner Up - T
Reaction score
Sure DL'ng them online is easy but unless you have an internet connection that's hella fast Your better off going to a store and buying it.

I dled from blizzard and crashed, so I went to thepiratebay.org and got it twice as fast.

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
Sure DL'ng them online is easy but unless you have an internet connection that's hella fast Your better off going to a store and buying it.

Actually, turning off P2P sped the download up for me, finished in 23 minutes...

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
depends how far away the store is, considering that it's a p2p torrent type thing that blizzard uses for it's downloads, I think it would be pretty fast

edit: gah diden't read the other posts.. but regardless, it's pretty fast, and definitely faster then waiting in line for X hours

EpicFlux

Reaction score
Why would I waste my hard earned gas money to drive to Game Crazy, or Game Stop for some of the more higher franchise chain buyers out their, and wait in line for a game I could download in 30 minutes. Hell it's gonna take me 30 minutes anyways to go buy the game. Waste of gas and time. DL for the win.

EpicFlux

Reaction score

If your internet is not fast enough to download SC2 in under 2 hours, you shouldn't even be capable of playing a blizzard game online :nuts:

EDIT: Sorry for the double post. If a mod sees this, feel free to merge my two posts.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.