[Urgent!]Uh, the gme won't let more people than just me play online?

irgan

Reaction score
How do i get my custom to be able to be played by more than just one person??

Tyrulan

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Go to menu options: Scenario --> Player Properties and add more human players. If this does not solve your problem; repost with more details please.

Nighthawk

Reaction score
I'm a little vague on the problem here mate. When your at the map setup screen (where it has a list of all the players and you can switch teams/colors) do you only see a box for 1 player, or when you get into the game can only 1 player do anything?

Try clicking on the tab Scenario ---> Player Properties and however many usable player spots you want make the control iether user/computer (you can change these at the map setup screen). I believe the default is that these players are controlled by "none" and that may be your problem.

irgan

Reaction score
it IS at the setup screen i have only me. and i did change the player properties to 10 users and 2 computers with fixed start locations divided into 2 teams. still no working

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
it IS at the setup screen i have only me. and i did change the player properties to 10 users and 2 computers with fixed start locations divided into 2 teams. still no working​

So others can't join?

Sarj14

Reaction score
So, what you are saying is that your at the set up screen where other players join and it only has your slot displayed, or other people can't join?

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
And you saved the map, added in the slots, and selected Player?

Nighthawk

Reaction score
Off the top of my head I can't think of anything. Seems pretty bizarre. Can you give me a link to the map? If it isn't on any sites ATM you can use www.megaupload.com

Oh also, make sure you've saved the map like ToolTip said

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Oh also, make sure you've saved the map like ToolTip said​

Here to help! :thup:

Nighthawk

Reaction score
Megaupload is purely upload/download unless your a member (no search engine) so your going to have go copy+paste the link it gives you.

nv, lawl

Nighthawk

Reaction score
Works perfectly fine for me. Might be that your accessing an older version of the same map in Warcraft. I've also had problems in the past where difficulties with my graphics/video card and my personal computer in general have caused problems that no one else has.

Good luck mate :cool:

irgan

Reaction score
aww piece of junk! how do i make it to fixed colors in certain positions and on the start up screen it doesn't show my computers' slots

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
aww piece of junk! how do i make it to fixed colors in certain positions and on the start up screen it doesn't show my computers' slots​

That should all be automatic o.o

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.