Crime [US News] Parents Fight Over Which Gang Toddler Should Join

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
COMMERCE CITY, Colo. -- A couple fighting about which gang their 4-year-old toddler should join caused a public disturbance that resulted in the father's arrest, Commerce City police said Thursday.

On Saturday, Joseph Manzanares stormed into the Hollywood Video store where his girlfriend worked, threatened to kill her and knocked over several video displays and even a computer, Commerce City police Sgt. Joe Sandoval said.

After he ran out of the store, police were called and the 19-year-old was arrested at his home.

Last edited:

darkRae

Ueki Fan (Ueki is watching you)
Reaction score
Article said:
Joseph Manzanares stormed into the Hollywood Video store where his girlfriend worked, threatened to kill her and knocked over several video displays and even a computer

No, he's not :p

C-Death

I love you
Reaction score
I don't even see why people join gangs. A gang pretty much are just a group of people who are too weak to do something alone. All gangs are jokes IMO, and the worst part is when white people try to act black just to get in a gang. :banghead:

We have a gang at our school called "BBS" or w/e they call them selves. Every day, they get the living shit kicked out of them. It's because they talk big and then back out.

Stay out of gangs. They suck and are a waste of time, and most of them jokes.

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Deathboy, those aren't gangs. Real gangs control areas (quite a few blocks). In Mexico, Central, and South America, they pretty much control everything. In the US, It isn't as big, and there's a lot of posers. I know quite a few gangs, and I've seen their weapons and everything. But the guy above in the pic is pretty stupid.

Seb!

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Gangs are bigg money makers if ur higher than a soldier

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.