USB Ports Malfunctioning

-OverpoweR-

Reaction score
Ellow guys, i've been having this problem with my USB Ports, i dont know how to explain exatly, but it kinda like, Unplugges and Plugs in my Mouse (for example) automatically on its own, like , sometimes my mouse Deactives and than i need to Plug out and In again for it to work, i hope im clear enough on what my problem is, and perhaps any of you had to deal with it before or know a possible solution to it? :) Of course,i am suspicious of the Ports falling apart like, since its been like 2 years already that i have this laptop

Ps. i am on Notebook PC HP Pavilion dv6-1310ez Running Windows 7 Ultimate

Pps. my Touchpad also doesnt work, or doesnt work properly i may say, it like, instead of moving normally, it moves like,only 1 inch up or down, no matter what direction you touch the pad to move it... Hope i've been clear enough, but please, if there is anything that might clear this mess up even more, feel free to ask :thup:

Ppps. Its not up to mouse, i've tried multiple other Mouses , and tried the same ones on my other PC,they work just fine there, the problem is on my Laptop and/or Its USB ports...

azareus

And you know it.
Reaction score
Maybe try reinstalling the drivers for your USB ports. It is pretty normal for USB ports (especially in laptops) to begin malfunctioning after a few years. My laptop has a dead one too.

rover2341

Is riding a roller coaster...Wee!
Reaction score
not likey on a labptop but some pc,s have a cord from the usb on the mother board that extands out somewhere. if thats the case it could be a internal calble. But on a labtop i doubt it

-OverpoweR-

Reaction score
@ Slapshot argh, i should try that perhaps, i did try blowing into the ports and i think,that it increased the periodic interval of which the mouse stopped functioning :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.