Using Maive Shadowsong hero in any game gives fatal error

Live_4-Vodka

Reaction score
Hi, for the past year or so now, i have been unable to use the maive shadowsong hero/skin in any game... For example, in dota i will random mortred. I want to play mortred because she looks so fun to play. But heres my problem. No matter how i select her, either it be by hotkey, highlight on screen or simply clicking her, i will get fatal error. Sometimes i can click her a few times before fatal error but it's usually straight away. Any ideas on how to fix this? I wouldn't like to resort to re installing the whole game for it, but at this rate i may have to... I am desperate to use mortred, and this hero in any other game in which it is available to me.

If anyone can fix my problem you get my gratitude and you win +10 free internets. Thanks.

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well Vodka, welcome to Thehelper.

No need to be ranting over it. 37 views, no reply, so... you would have preferred to receive a reply consisting of a random solution that would have never solved your problem? I don't think so. You're quite better off receiving a reply that's worth it, that actually solves your problem. If you didn't receive one that means nobody had the correct solution in mind.

Also, don't forget that like half of the thread views come from Google Bots and Yahoo Spiders from the search engines indexing the forums. They're not even human, so don't bother counting their views. :)

Anyway, glad your problem was solved.

Yours,
Sim

GFreak45

I didnt slap you, i high 5'd your face.
Reaction score
the problem there was a corrupted file, if you had posted in the WEHZ (world editor help zone) i would have told you that and to reinstall lol :/

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
This was actually the first thread I looked at in this forum.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.