Using triggers to increase Stock Replenish Interval - How do I do it?

neo34rd

Reaction score
Hi guys, does anyone know how to increase/decrease/edit/remove the Stock Replenish Interval of items being sold in a shop using triggers?

Here is the scenario:

There is a goblin merchant (Neutral Passive) who sells a "Ticket for Freedom x10mins" with a max stock of 1 and replenish interval of 11 mins. A player buys the ticket and the cooldown for the item begins. After that when the player buys another one, the Stock Replenish Interval of the item should increase by 5 mins; ticket would have a cooldown of 16mins now.

[Everytime a ticket is bought, the Stock Replenish Interval should increase by 5 mins]

Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks in advance!

Wummi

Just Relax and Smile!
Reaction score
From what I've heard, changing anything within a shop requires you to remove the current one, and replace it with a similar one with the change you want in it. So, if a player buys a ticket, and another player buys one, replace the shop with another one instantly with a new ticket that has a longer stocking time.

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
Wouldn't that mean that you need to create several different items with increasing replenish intervals?

neo34rd

Reaction score
Oh god is that the only way? I need this to prevent a exploit in my map. Is there like a macro to help my copy paste a few items in one go? Also if this is the only way to do it, I would have to add those items into my triggers O_O

Wummi

Just Relax and Smile!
Reaction score
@KaerfNomekop
Yes, you would have to create many different items with increasing replenish time intervals.

And yes, I believe this is the only way. Haven't heard of a different way. Just Ctrl+C on the items you want to shop, make many copies of it by pressing Ctrl+V and then give them increasing replenish intervals.
No you don't need to add the items to your triggers. You add them to your shops. When the item is bought from Shop 1, instantly remove Shop 1 and replace it with a Shop 2 (which has the same item with increased stocking time).

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.