Reaction score
Here is my trigger:

Trigger:
  • Item Destroy
    • Event
      • Time - Every X seconds of game time
    • Bedingungen
    • Action
      • Game - Display to (All players) the text: All Items will be destroyed in 5 Seconds
      • Wait 1.00 seconds
      • Game - Display to (All players) the text: 4
      • Wait 1.00 seconds
      • Game - Display to (All players) the text: 3
      • Wait 1.00 seconds
      • Game - Display to (All players) the text: 2
      • Wait 1.00 seconds
      • Game - Display to (All players) the text: 1
      • Wait 1.00 seconds
      • Item - Pick every item in (Playable map area) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Action
          • Item - Remove (Picked item)

Bankde

Reaction score
In my ideas, it is MUI ... BUT it will not be MUI anymore if you use variable.

Your trigger: No need to MUI because it appears for all player.

Komaqtion

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Not too sure you correctly understand what MUI is...
MUI stands for Multi-Unit-Instanceable, meaning that several units can "trigger-the-trigger" and it will still work correctly for each of them...

This trigger for the first doesn't even use a unit event, as it uses a periodic event.
And you aren't even using units anywhere in the trigger, so can't say that it's MUI, but it should work as intended as long as the 'X' in the event is more than 5 seconds, as that's how much you wait in the trigger, and triggering it before that might cause problems :S

Bankde

Reaction score
OMG !!! Komaqtion answers yours clearer than mine.

PS: I don't think it will have problem although "X" is less than 5 because the trigger will fire seperately. That's mean it may show "All items... in 5s" at the same time with "2s" or "1s".

Example of my trigger which is used perfectly with "Wait" Command

Trigger:
  • Respawn Unit System
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit owned by Neutral Hostile Dies
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit - Suspend corpse decay for (Triggering unit)
      • Wait 45.00 seconds
      • Unit - Replace (Dying unit) with a (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) using The new unit's default life and mana
      • Unit - Move (Last replaced unit) instantly to ((Center of (Playable map area)) offset by (Creep_X[(Custom value of (Triggering unit))], Creep_Y[(Custom value of (Triggering unit))]))
      • Unit - Set the custom value of (Last replaced unit) to (Custom value of (Triggering unit))

Komaqtion

Reaction score
That is because (Triggering unit) is almost the only Event Response which actually is MUI always ! :D

But if you have another event, where you can't use triggering unit, then it won't work as good :p

(And btw, your trigger leaks twice :p)

Bankde

Reaction score
OMG: It leak ((Center of (Playable map area)) but what is second leak -*-

Will be pleased thank.

Komaqtion

Reaction score
Well, yeah first you leak (Center of (Playable map area)), but then you also create another point, which is the one offset (Center of (Playable map area)) by (Creep_X[(Custom value of (Triggering unit))], Creep_Y[(Custom value of (Triggering unit))])), so you first create a point at the center, and then create another point offset that one ;)

So you first need to set (Center of (Playable map area)) to a variable, and then set another variable to the first variable, offset by (Creep_X[(Custom value of (Triggering unit))], Creep_Y[(Custom value of (Triggering unit))])) and then remove both of them ;)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.