Uther Party: How do I get the lich secret level?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EVIL-EMU

Reaction score
lich secret

i found a site that has pictures of the lich game, so i know it is real
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6811

here is how the person there said how to do it
1) Get the most points in the first 8 games, or give the winner these instructions.

2) Take the Pandaren Brewmaster, grab the item located at the top of the hill just behind him, and give said item to the Cursed Lich.

3) PURGE the Lich. Don't assassinate, PURGE.

4) Wait about 5 seconds, then type in 18346.

5) Use Archimonde's roar ability.

6) Wait about 10 seconds, then put ghoul on the platform.

it doesn't always work, there is probably a random that makes it work or not.

V

Vo1ture

Heres what happens
Pitlord gets ring.
Goes to left corner.
Slams.
Gives ring to lich.
Purge lich.
Type 18346.
Bring Archmage to bbq pig.
Freeze lich.
Breath of fire lich.
Use AM to hit lever.
Those are steps up to there.
Then i took lich to space for rent.
He started an animation.
went to get ring.
ported into arena.
Tried picking up with every unit with inventory, just kept teleporting around the arena.

I think the steps UP to the ring in which you said there are correct. But I was playing Uther to figure this out 2 hours yesterday with a bud. I noticed a LOT of things that are possiblities.

Where the teleporting ring is, if you hit delete, you will see the key sitting on a terrain patch. But, if you look down a tad more (while holding delete still), you will see the SAME terrain patch but nothing on it. This obviously has to mean something.

Also, the time freezes if you do the lever part correctly, a thought I had is the countdown may unfreeze for a part later.

ALSO, when you type "dota" the other game playes. Where it says that text (forgot what language it's in) above it is the three question marks that are on each ring.

Another one, is that when you have the invisible spider, it can walk up walls, when you dig with it and dig back out, it turns normal colors and you can't walk up walls anymore. Kinda odd tbh. I thought maybe try digging in the space for rent when you are suppose to be looking for the gloves.

Another thing is that you can place wards with that one unit (forgot who). So, there could be a hidden unit somewhere.

ALSO you can kill the second ring. Not sure if it does anything, but I'm just sayin'.

One more and final thing, when you purge the liche after you've froze and burned him, he starts changing units like crazy again. (Messed up trigger)

--

I think that the ring is for after you find the gloves? But I'm not sure. I haven't tried digging in the space for rent with spider when you're suppose to be looking for the gloves. Please, someone try that.

If anyone has any ideas on these things, or found anything out. Or if you just want to test some ideas with me online, feel free to add me on warcraft3. My screename is Vo1ture on there, and I'm on Lordareon.

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
well elmst, its OBVIOSLY not removed ;).

I still think aceheart or someone pro should look at the JASS code although s could mean save and r could mean lich. :p

The government should have a meeting about this and try every strat possible to find this out!!!

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
I heard the secret was removed due to.. well.. This.

If it was removed than why is there SO many things you can do related to the lich??

As far as I can tell, saying the lich is remover is just his way of saying "Don’t bother ask me, I’m not going to tell you how to get the lich game".

One more and final thing, when you purge the lich after you've froze and burned him, he starts changing units like crazy again. (Messed up trigger)
I noticed that too. I was going to ask him if it was just a messed up trigger or I should bother look into it more. But sadly he’s inactive.

V

Vo1ture

Wait, so he's on these forums? Would he tell you the truth if you tell him whether or not it has been removed or not?

Daskunk

Reaction score
The original maker isnt on these forums but the person who made later versions is. Dont bother ask him a thing about the lich game, he only says "The lich game dosnt exist! :) " over and over again. (Ive tryed)

V

Vo1ture

Do you think he said anything to Zizz? Because I play with him frequently on Lordareon.

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
d00d u 5h0u|d b3 73h 45k1n6 0f h1m!

lol sry for 1337 but really u should ask him...if your not lieing of course

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
Mods plz get rid of this (pardon me here) shit.
Its worthless noob talk. You can tell by
1.READ AT OWN RISK THIS CAN CHANGE UR LIFE
2.All capitals.
3.This only post of his, and this has happened before.
4.Pics?
5.Star? Wth?
6.Spelling
7.This is kinda how noobs talk, sry if ppl talk like this and not noobs.
8. Barely understandable

Im very sorry if this is true, feel free to -rep if i am.

All and all this could be true. But Arcaneus or w/e would have to be EXTREMLEY intelligent. He gave us a lead to something that did not even lead us to answer, but something further away. Like we got halfway there and he hid the secret very well, and made another thing look like a secret a bit hidden, so we find it first, and it throws us off. Wow. But thats just a maybe :rolleyes:

Plz post Pics and a vid/replay of you doing if you can.

*half on topic*
ya know what i really wanna do?
Create a video thats Called "Secret lich game!! and put it on youtube.

It will be only of the free games, and ill do the part with fire nad blizzard and such, then it will say "Now the part where we are confused, we did all wrong"

"Now how to do it right"

Have the lich maybe get some item and stuff and move to specific points and then at random moment...HAVE SOME SCARY AS HELL PERSON OR THING POP UP AND SCREAM.(like scary maze 2 and such)

Would be so hilarious :D.

V

Vo1ture

lol sry for 1337 but really u should ask him...if your not lieing of course

I'm not lieing, I'll ask him when he gets on, he hasn't been on in a while.

J

Jinx

From what I understand, you are saying 5 units need to be left in the pit, while everyone else is in the woods, and then the lich should attack the question mark for random games to get an item? The lich does not have an attack button. Does he get one or do you kill it with another unit? Can you write out the names of the 5 units needed to be left in the pit? Thanks.

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
Umm i dont think its possible to add an attack to a unit though triggers.
Maybe in JASS, but im not sure.
Could always replace lich with one that attacks?

Edit: Yea um mods.....now that u gotta rid of that s**t, it makes me double post lol. Can u plz delete second one about the deleted post? ty.

Edit 2: looking back i found something that actually related to the noobs guide.
First piece of evidence, the words that the lich says, he says strange words you wouldn't be able to understand, then the code 18346 is discovered, i dont know how people figured this out, but the only real clue i can find about it is, if you look at your numpad, and type the numbers 18346, you create what would appear to be a sort of star

Draw a line from 1 to 8, 8 to 3, 3 to 4, 4 to 6, then from 6 to 1, it would draw a star, even though the code is not 183461, its pretty obvious you can feel that its the intention of a star, this was probably the makers intention, if not, it doesnt matter, heres another piece of evidence.

Noob said something about have a star and a forest, just like this. Either he copied, or maybe there is a coincidence?

Actually that quote is right 18346 makes star. NEW CLUE!Starting to think ancid is right....

ancid

Reaction score
sorry

Weird i cant get it to work again the lich king doesn't have an attack, I dont know what i did diffrent!!! I will give link to my youtube video when i can get it to work again. I tryed it with random people, but on lan with friends it was fine. Could that be the problem? how can he make a triger like that tho? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

P.S the game sucks -_- id rather play a nice risk or a WoW WotLK: Arena

(name)US Azeroth East: Rapesauce1

N

nahallacman

hmm i wonder

i havent taken a good look at the code
and dont know much about jass or anything like that
but why not simply look into the triggers surrounding the beacon where you choose the mini games?
that would at least provide a place to work BACK from
if not answers themselves

just my two cents

Daskunk

Reaction score
Umm i dont think its possible to add an attack to a unit though triggers.
Its easy to. You just make one unit with attack, and one that dosnt have attack. Then when you want the no-attack one to havve attack, you replace it with the one that can attack.

Weird i cant get it to work again the lich king doesn't have an attack, I dont know what i did diffrent!!! I will give link to my youtube video when i can get it to work again. I tryed it with random people, but on lan with friends it was fine. Could that be the problem? how can he make a triger like that tho?
My gusse is he made it not be the same every time, so if you get it once it will change...

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.